Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Does she ever get through a set of stories without mentioning some holiday or other?! This morning it was Amsterdam being cancelled and this evening it’s they ate that meal in Thailand, lots of people like to travel but they don’t mention it every time they open their mouth 🤦🏽‍♀️
Ugh the famous dish from Thailand that she shows us how to cook everytime. It basically looks like mince, rice and an egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Shestheman22

Says she picked the ice creams up from Tesco... on her story she’s clearly in Asda when she takes them out of the freezer 🤦‍♀️ Surely the company will have sent them to her directly rather than making her go to the shop and get them herself, hmmmmm

• Haha

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She’s quite happy to moan & groan when c-19 means her holidays get cancelled or her working day is busier yet can’t fathom why people would get at her about not abiding by the regulations set to keep us safe. So many places are going into local lock downs & she’s still happy to bullshit about her bubble 🤬

There’s gonna be a couple of sore heads in the morning 😂 to be honest I don’t know why I’m being smug because it’s normally me hungover to death on a Sunday.
Aside from the ads and everything else it is nice to see a young couple having fun. There’s a lot of doom and gloom in the world at the moment and I don’t begrudge anyone a good time.
I don't think anyone is begrudging them happiness. What's infuriating is she's constantly broken the safety measures asked of us since the begining (and that's only a snippet from what she's chosen to post), had a disgusting attitude when she was called out for it and has the cheek to kick about with a keyworker lanyard like she's saving the world by arranging mortgages.

She is a cock and it's fucking infuriating that everyone suffers because of people like them who think they're the centre of the universe.

Forgot to add embarrassing too!

Next story from her....drunk too much and has a sore head, never drinking again and she's going to get a takeaway tonight 🙄
What about her Sunday jobs that need dewing?

TommyTBFC

Breaking the rules again, been to her parents pub just for drinks, the rules are you can only serve alcohol with food. They clearly didn’t have food because they’ve got a takeaway on the way home!
That rule is in a tier 3 place which Wakefield currently is not. It’s tier 2, so that’s table service, wearing a mask when walking around the pub etc

flamingo29

Chatty Member
WHY does she keep booking holidays when every single one hasn’t happened 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I get wanting a holiday but there has to come a point where you just have to accept it is so uncertain and most likely won’t happen so stop bothering or just stop moaning about it..

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Because of attitudes like hers I can’t go visit my elderly parents (one of whom has had a few spells in hospital this year) as we have very strict local regulations in place & a friend of mine lost his Mam to c-19 last week. Her response is very aggressive & I hope to hell more of her (not bought) followers realise she’s just a selfish, self centred dick & hit the unfollow button. I’ve gone from being a huge fan of hers to actually not being able to stand her anymore

• Heart

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Not to be a boring bastard but they definitely shouldn’t be driving this morning- one of her hard poached eggs with a dry hash brown and a piece of leather bacon won’t soak up that gin!

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
I think these influencers should be held accountable. It’s in the name that they influence people. They make money off people following them and using their codes and by their adverts so why are they above the rules?
If she doesn’t like it don’t be an influencer easy.

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
Let’s face it - she doesn’t give a shit and thinks people are bang out of order pulling her up on it. She’s a selfish dickhead

Lockdown, holiday cancelled, can’t go out, 18 days off, lockdown, holiday cancelled, renting at the minute, Boris will update us, holiday cancelled, lockdown, not having a real tree, lockdown... It’s ok though, she’s ordered a fake tree and it looks proper real!
As a side note to the tree thing though, wasn’t she looking for a real tree a few weeks ago? Why can’t you have a real tree if you’re renting?!? Fucking nutter.

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
She really annoys me when she says 'everything going on with the house' nothing is going on, you are selling yours and it doesn't seem stressful (as you would have mentioned it by now) and you're buying a new one which won't be ready for months and even then it will probably be delayed, as most new builds are.

She annoys me as well when she says they 'didn't want to tempt fate' - LOL i don't think you need a crystal ball to work out that ALOT of holidays are being cancelled at the moment. She's a fu*king idiot