Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I used to like Danielle when she was doing SW. - but my God she’s frigging boring now !! Does she want to mention annual leave or cancelled holidays anymore !! She literally has no personality !!
She’s very self centred & during Lockdown / Covid I have found her very tone deaf with her adverts. The constant swipe ups of her “faves” from ASOS the other night were clearly just to make money for the expensive Xmas tree. She has no content & just comes across now as a boring, money grabbing cow !!

Reactions: 10

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Just watched her ‘talky’ stories and remembered the good old days where she was absolutely monotone until she read here and started putting some intonation in 🤣
Subtitles were the best thing she ever did, I can just skim read her boring posts rather than listening to what she is having ‘food wise’ for half an hour 🤣

• Haha

iShihTzunot

Coming up today:
"Thanks for the recommendations, lunch was a-ma-zing, I had some shit and Chesney gurned his way through his swordfish".

"Went back to the hotel after 16 espresso martinis, I had a luv-er-ly bath in Bath while Chesney gurned his way through the football in the room🙄"

"Got changed into this fab nightie-dress, only £139 from Asos, I'm going to team it with a Chanel chain belt, LV bag and Gucci tassle loafers cos I'm soooooo proper stylish..Chesney is gonna wear his fave lumberjack gurning shirt"

"Out for dinner in this proper lov-er-ley little restaurant , food is Thai cos we were meant to be in Thailand but Boris proper hates us Northerners and we couldn't go, even though I'm a key worker. Chesney is gurning again but I can tell he is really enjoying his steak and chips, he usually gets dehydrated chicken when I cook"

"This bar we're in would be banging but there's no atmosphere cos Bojo the spoilsport stopped all music and apparently we have to leave at 10, that's proper mental that, so me and Chesney are gonna go and get hammered in our room and post drunk stories on the gram cos you all proper love it"

"Can't wait to go to Bickcjester shopping Village tomorrow and get some cheap designer tat for my new house cos I'm a proper home designer and Mrs Hinch best watch out. Just need to sort out my hangover, never drinking again and I proper mean it"
😘
🤪
He’s actually in the lumberjack 😭😭😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha

iShihTzunot

I didn’t rate Bicester when I went. I say this because I’ve noticed an increase in influencers going to there, seems to be the latest trend. It’s a glorified TK Max. I went in August, it was a hot day on a Wednesday. You have to QR scan to get into everywhere and I kid you not it’s a 40 minute wait for a lot of shops, so no browsing anywhere else. It’s a case of walking around. You literally have to get up and be there at the crack of dawn. In prada, some bags were ON A RAIL, A FUCKING RAIL that you’re paying £200/£400 for. So chic right.... There was a queue outside gucci and I was told to come back in 20 minutes to then scan the QR code to get into the virtual queue?! Madness. You’re not going to find any classics there, so who in their right mind would spend that amount on a bag in a wacky colour with prints all over it that will be worth fuck all soon enough.

I went for the Nike and Sweaty Betty and the makeup which is the only decent thing about it. But I wouldn’t go again. And it’s no where fucking near Bath. For someone that’s a tOp TrAvElLeR mE aNd BeN lUfF gOiNg AwAy HoLiDaYz TiLl wE dIE she might know that or looked it up

• Haha

Fmf17

Chatty Member
I don’t usually comment because I think she’s pretty harmless but her stories this morning have really annoyed me. Don’t you think pretty much the whole of the UK has had a holiday cancelled. It is what it is it’s a pandemic!!!
Also I’m sure she’s in a “high” area. She shouldn’t be travelling to a medium area really even if it’s allowed it’s just morals. Just Cos she wants some pics for the gram. Ugh

“Bi-Chester village” 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

• Angry
Reactions: 9

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
She buys the hauls for content and affiliate payments, it probably makes her hauls free (ignoring the fact we know she isn’t declaring the income). And now she’s selling them she’s quids in.

Kayelz54

🤣 appointment are her sisters salon. Barry bullshitter, everyone knows it was a house visit again lol

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I can't believe how different she looks compared to last year. Only thing that looks the same is the dodgy eyebrows and outfits 🤣
20201006_081033.jpg
20201006_081045.jpg

• Wow

TJ90

VIP Member
There’s gonna be a couple of sore heads in the morning 😂 to be honest I don’t know why I’m being smug because it’s normally me hungover to death on a Sunday.
Aside from the ads and everything else it is nice to see a young couple having fun. There’s a lot of doom and gloom in the world at the moment and I don’t begrudge anyone a good time.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I thought you could only be part of a bubble if you were a single parent family or singular household?

Ejo27

VIP Member
I hope her "management" give her an education in how to sound less obnoxious and tone deaf to improve her image. I've never really minded Danielle but her attitude lately is really vile and doing her no favours. She just comes across like a smug brat 😬

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
I agree with a fair few people. Some of the comments on other threads it is like a witch hunt. However, my biggest bug bear I see is people taking pics all over social media with people not in their household and being literally heads touching! Like how is that right! Like fine be an idiot but don't splash it all over social media

Why does she want to sand and re oil the floor in a rented house that they’re only going to be in for 6 months?!? She makes my head hurt!

clt1992

Chatty Member
Like everyone’s saying I think she needs a reality check, my husband and I have accepted we may not even get a holiday abroad next year unless things drastically change, it’s rubbish yes, but it’d life too there will always be holidays!