Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mylifeinsquares

Saying no to a collab..wow (even if it is crap lol)

View attachment 292671
I’ve seen her do this before, I don’t know why she replies to them especially when it just makes her look really rude, she would be better off ignoring them!
And I think they are kinda spam accounts which is why she says no but they defo wouldn’t rake in enough money for her designer purchases like tesco and tefal do

Reactions: 8

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
And then she gets up, makes a coffee, fannys about doing stories and THEN says she's going back to bed for ten minutes. What good will that do?! I wonder if Ben is still in bed then. It would drive me mad if my husband was messing about getting up, getting back in bed and then getting up again! 🙈

• Haha
This kid is seriously odd.

I chortled when she said the side board doesn't match the rest of her stuff.

when does anything she styles ever match????? (Except the emerald city)

• Haha

ceejay80

I would have much more respect for an influencer who was honest about a product - such as the price - instead of pretending everything is rosy with it

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Maybe she is going to bring them back as a combo deal and advertise it as a Vivian meets Sporty Spice look 😬

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I've posted similar on another thread about the advert but the bank she works for has a radio advert saying 'we've picked up the phone and called our customers for a chat' Jesus can you imagine if Danielle had to make those calls

Had a coffee this morning at 5.30, can't go on holiday cause of Rona and Bojo. We're so stressed with everything going on with the house and we're renting for 6 months. All 500 of my holidays have been cancelled and I'm on annual leave soon 🤣

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Is she thick or just ignorant? Not many people have been on holiday this year either Danielle!!! And Bath is no where near Bicester so don't know who these people are who have suggested that. Maybe her followers that she's bought?
20201014_075129.jpg

Sozhun

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: dead behind the eyes Dani, cocktails and 'jicksaws' make a boring lockdown Anni

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Who captions their post "Friyay" when they're on annual leave? Does it matter that it's Friday when you're off work? Especially in lockdown? It's not like it's Friday and we can go out and do anything🙄
Is she on annual leave?

I'm sure she always says she refuses to waste a day being hungover. Another thing she likes to repeat

Also is she taking the piss with the amount of swipe ups? Raybans in November, ok.