Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ejo27

VIP Member
I feel like she only buys awful oversized bin bags cos shes in denial about putting on a little weight. Means she can probs still get away with the size smalls. Her legs tell a different story 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I agree, I didn't quite get that either. Or the criticism that she cancelled her trip to Amsterdam because the bars and restaurants were closed. We would have done the same thing as it's an important part of our trips away. I didn't realise it was that odd. 🤷‍♀️ Everyone else must spend their days going round museums and the evenings in their rooms playing chess and drinking cocoa or something.

I think that the issue with Danielle is that she's annoyed people so much that basically at this point ANYTHING she does will get criticised. There's a term used on other forums which describes this as BEC, or bitch eating crackers.

Definition for anyone not familiar with the term:

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
She's just said on her stories that she's been on annual leave. I didn't know this, did anyone else?

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
I've posted similar on another thread about the advert but the bank she works for has a radio advert saying 'we've picked up the phone and called our customers for a chat' Jesus can you imagine if Danielle had to make those calls

Had a coffee this morning at 5.30, can't go on holiday cause of Rona and Bojo. We're so stressed with everything going on with the house and we're renting for 6 months. All 500 of my holidays have been cancelled and I'm on annual leave soon 🤣
God if you weren't down in the dumps before she rang, you sure would be after 😆

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Why does she want to sand and re oil the floor in a rented house that they’re only going to be in for 6 months?!? She makes my head hurt!
LOL she doesn't want to put holes in the walls as they're 'only renting for 6 months' but wants to sand and re oil the floor....makes sense!

I can see her account turning into a house 'reno' page very soon

I’ve just had a look through the clothes she’s listing on her selling page. Most of it is what she’s not long had from her recent hauls!!!! She’s also put a dress up saying never worn, I bought it for Thailand. Ok so she’s not going away this year as planned but it’s not forever so what’s wrong with keeping it until you go away?? Fast fashion at its finest!!

Surely she is taking the piss now talking about Amsterdam?

Either way, she's boring and no one cares

Did anyone know she's moving? Don't think I've heard her mention that either
I'm not sure. Maybe you have imagined it in your delirium of 5.30 alarms going off.

Quick hack....pu your our phone over the other side of the room.

• Haha

fedupwithlies

She's got rid of the option to message her now too! If you can't take the backlash Dan don't flouse the rules!! 😡

Fineapple

VIP Member
Hahahahaha she looks like a dog’s dinner in that fucking denim jacket. Who the hell is swiping up for that monstrosity?

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I totally appreciate people have not stuck to the rules 100% but she was stupid to put it on her Instagram! She’s in the north which is one of the most effected areas on the UK, a place where more and more restrictions are coming into force because people just aren’t doing as they should, and she’s just proven it to all her followers.

She cannot be in a bubble with her dad and sister as neither household is a single person. I also think she would be fighting face to face appointments are work, I do wonder if she even wears a mask or does she deem herself mask exempt.

She should have just owned it, held her hands up and said sorry I was wrong and would familiarise herself with the rules, even just as a front. Arguing back made her look even worse!

Reactions: 7