Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Her 'normal/usual size'😂
her usual size 6

Trolling at it's erm finest! I think no matter what size someone is, commenting about someone's weight is soo incredibly damaging. To both people on tattle and also potentially Danielle.
Completely agree but why say you’re a size 6 when you’re clearly not. Fair enough she says her usual size which everyone who has followed her for a while knows that’s a 6

Reactions: 1

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
The best part about that sentence is that it is probably the first or second time she has filmed her opening her advent calendar and acting as if it is like it is some age old tradition that she has been doing she was a child 🤣
I came to say the same thing🤣🤣
How many December 1sts have you had Dan, where you didn't film it??? 29? What a clown 🤣

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Yes it does seem to odd to form a trip, especially a short city break, around eating and drinking. If it were 2 weeks laying in the sun not doing much else that would be different. But surely going to a new place you want to visit something vaguely interesting?
Whenever I do a city break, I feel like I need a 2 week holiday afterwards from all the walking/sightseeing. Not from getting drunk, eating and having a bath lol

Who else is excited to see all the tacky shit she buys in Bicester Village? 🙋‍♀️
Oh god, don't 😂 :sick:

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Genuinely asking as I've developed a terrible cold over the past few days - should cold symptoms be seeking a test?
I have a cold at the moment and had a test as I was in Dubai on holiday so had to have one and it was negative. Just the flu season so think lots are getting colds not covid x

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
I wonder what their work colleagues/bosses think about the drunken stories, I know that her instagram is done in her own personal time but surely due to their jobs they still have to conduct themselves in a professional manner incase any customers see their posts, if all you saw were the posts from last night would you trust them with your finances? I worked for a bank years ago and we were warned about what we put on bebo - if anyone actually remembers that 😂 obviously been a long time but I’d hazard a guess that those rules would’ve gotten stricter
When I worked for a retail bank it was always ‘you represent the company’. I know others who worked for the same bank as hers and they were pretty strict. I also though they expected you to declare second jobs etc so there isn’t any conflict of interests......and it’s surprising what they consider them to be.

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I know, she is a bit weird to be honest😂but to give you a bit of context - the girl that did it, she also has a fairly successful Insta SW account, about 14000 or so followers. She started around the same time as Danielle,..To me, 14000 is amazing but I think there's a little bit of green eyed monster going on🤣 she's always complaining about Danielle selling out and buying followers.
Also, she's a nurse and she's absolutely evangelical about obeying lockdown rules so I think she jumped on the chance to get her into trouble. That's just me reading between the lines😂.

Funnily enough though, she's kept all her weight off and she's actually more of a fitness account now, she's a proper gym bunny. So if I was her, I wouldn't be worrying about what anyone else was doing but hey ho, people are strange lol.

I wonder if she'll say this jacket is "true to size"?
I’ve tried this jacket on and it’s bloody massive!

Polkadot123

VIP Member
I believe you were correct though as Wakefield was suppose to go into tier 3 this weekend but it got postponed (no idea why) and remained in tier 2
I'm West Yorkshire too and we were meant to go into tier 3, but they decided against it when national lockdown was announced on sat. Guess they decided to cut us a break. But they make it up as they go along 🤷‍♀️

lola_goss

She must have so much disposable income. She dropped £100+ on the hair stuff earlier this week and that haul will have easily been £200+. I would love to know how much extra she earns from insta!

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Hahaha as much as it’s totally silly, I cannot stay in bed when I’m hungover. It’s like a punishment. I always wish I could sleep in like I did when I was 21 😭
Lol me neither! For some reason it makes me feel better to do something productive and then crash later on and have a nap

Anotherct

VIP Member
She'd probably only post her mask on a story if she could do a swipe up 🤣
When I said she doesn’t post with a mask, I didn’t mean literally taking a selfie with it. But she’s been at shopping outlets etc where she would have had to wear one. But she took it off for the picture which makes it look like she isn’t wearing one. Then gets backlash and wonders why 😂