Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Must be all those idiots that swipe up on a discount code which is on the ASOS website. Surely she doesn't get that much commission from a swipe up like that?

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
And then she gets up, makes a coffee, fannys about doing stories and THEN says she's going back to bed for ten minutes. What good will that do?! I wonder if Ben is still in bed then. It would drive me mad if my husband was messing about getting up, getting back in bed and then getting up again! 🙈
Hate it when she goes back to bed before work, it's ridiculous

Last edited:
103k followers though, come on Dani be realistic. No one believes that 103k people will follow you to watch a coffee story every morning and listen to your annual leave plans 😂
I think for most collabs you have to have over 100k followers or companies arent interested. Xxx

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Thanks for the 10pm reminder Danielle. Is it me or did she pretend to sound drunk and then sound her normal self on the hotel story?
20201018_075958.jpg

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Good fake Christmas Trees can last for so long. Mine was expensive but I’ve had it for 15 years. It’s more the fact that it could be in a rubbish dump next year because she is so wasteful
That's the problem with her and I will be shocked if she uses that tree next year.

lola_goss

Its more of a personal choice isn't it! They will probably have that mortgage for 30 years and some people would probably rather be mortgage free and live in their three bed house. Its not about a north and south thing for me its more about people being surprised its a lot of money like you said for two people with fair wages and no dependants.
Definitely! I’d not thought about mortgage term as well, at their age they can probs get a 35 year mortgage!

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
God she really does sell some crap on her clothes page

£5 for that awful tie dye t-shirt *next thing to be deleted from her page 🤣*

mcfeez

VIP Member
I think its meant to be pad krapow (thai basil chicken) is it? TBH I've had it quite a lot but never with a fried egg.

MardieT

Chatty Member
Does anybody know if Danielle still follows SW? I haven’t been on insta for a while but I had a look through her page today and noticed she doesn’t mention it anymore?

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I just think it’s bizarre to do a degree in art and then become a mortgage advisor?!
I did and I work in medical education now. 🤷‍♀️

Most people I know who did an arts type degree are not doing that as a job. In fact, most people I went to uni with are not really doing jobs related to their degree at all. 🤔

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Genuinely asking as I've developed a terrible cold over the past few days - should cold symptoms be seeking a test?
Feeling tired is in the top three symptoms and cold symptoms are in the next lot- I don’t know how it works where you live but where I live we are supposed to if we have cold symptoms. I think at least she should stay off work and out of pubs and shops etc!