Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
She looks like a ventriloquist dummy in that pic posted on the last thread 😂😂
Omggggg I’ve thought for months that she reminds me of something.... THATS IT! Hahahaha

If I had 350 grand to spend on a house it would be one with character and away from neighbours, bit of a view etc. Sigh.
Surely that house isn’t £350k?!! Her last one only went for just under 80 didn’t it?

Reactions: 1

unicorngal

Also I swear she’s getting her hair done every 2-3 weeks? No wonder she has to slather it in that overpriced Olaplex shite. I get my hair done once a year and it costs a ridiculous amount, can’t imagine getting it done more regularly as I’d need to take out a mortgage to afford it! Why doesn’t she just go back to a more low maintenance hairstyle? It’d do her hair and her bank account the world of good!

Anotherct

VIP Member
A friend of mine who got tested positive symptoms started with a stuffy nose, if that was me I would try to be as careful as possible especially as cases are on the increase
Yeah you’d just get tested to be sure. If anyone at my place has any symptom they tells us to work from home until we have a test and results

kmja

Chatty Member
Surely to god that tiny wrap wasn't all she ate for dinner? Wouldn't fill my big toe.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
3BB2415A-CAD9-4023-AB8D-E6C7CCF29577.jpeg
Swipe up for my SNOW OUTFIT guys... eh?! She’s wearing that not only to go shopping but in the snow 😂😂😂

Also I’ve read how to create a new thread several times and I’m still not sure how to do it?

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
She's very quiet today. Think she's back to work today? I'll give her until 6pm until she mentions her annual leave next week -shot number 1- 😂

• Haha

Luna~k

I wonder what their work colleagues/bosses think about the drunken stories, I know that her instagram is done in her own personal time but surely due to their jobs they still have to conduct themselves in a professional manner incase any customers see their posts, if all you saw were the posts from last night would you trust them with your finances? I worked for a bank years ago and we were warned about what we put on bebo - if anyone actually remembers that 😂 obviously been a long time but I’d hazard a guess that those rules would’ve gotten stricter

This woman is always exhausted!!!! Not really sure how exhausting it can get being a mortgage adviser (who’s only just got back to working full time hours after months of reduced hour shift and gets every bank holiday weekend off) as I’m a nurse who does 12/13 hour night shifts 4 5 sometimes 6 nights a week (due to being short staffed with covid 19 and people having to isolate And take time off).
I don’t know maybe im being harsh because it’s not a physically demanding job. But I have never understood people who say they are tired after a day sat at a desk. My husband Sits at a desk day (dunno what he does) but he gets Double my wage and is always moaning of being exhausted. I just don’t get it!!!

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I don’t like her or all her ads and think she is awful because of it but I wouldn’t say she barely works 😂

She is going to cream herself when she moves into her countryside they give you the biggest white company box full of stuff and a fortnum and masons champagne box 😂 we know how she loves free things
I thought the interior design question was funny 😂

I totally agree - key worker she isn't but she does work