Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
Does danielle smoke? I only ask as a lot of the time they are outside drinking and that would have been me and my friends when we used to smoke

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I studied art and design many years ago and surface pattern design is an actual thing. I know lots of people who went on to study it at degree level. 🤷‍♀️
From where all of you are sitting now, you can probably see lots of things around you that were designed by people doing this as a career.

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Don’t want to derail but not sure where else to put this as can’t find the thread that was about Instagrammers disappearing

Anyone know where/why j9revill has gone?
😊

Snoopysnooper

You can get the help to buy 20% thing on new builds as well it’s not just for new buyers. Maybe they are doing that? Stupid for mortgage advisor to do that though 😂
Her house won’t be ready in time to do that so they must have a good bit of equity in their house because most lenders won’t offer you a mortgage with less than a 15% deposit at the moment

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
A colleague of mine is going on annual leave tomorrow. I'm starting to think I work with Danielle as I think she's mentioned it just as much as her 😂

MardieT

Chatty Member
No she doesn’t really follow it anymore, she still posts her meals and sometimes mentions syns which I think is to keep herself relevant to her followers from her slimming world days, or to advertise her affiliate codes/links to spicentice etc and make some money from them
Ahh ok thank you. I noticed there was no mention of it and she seems to be making more carby meals whereas before she just ate a boiled eggs in a mug 🤦🏽‍♀️

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Sorry but this girl is an idiot she needs to book somewhere for dinner you can’t just rock up to restaurants (especially in Bath a busy student town) but of course the pandemic doesn’t really exist in Danielle’s world!
Considering she loves to plan every second of her holidays you would have thought she would try and book local restaurants ect. All I keep hearing is Absurd Bird 🙄.

Danielle, don't forget your mask!!!!