Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
If they crash I will have zero sympathy and pray they are the only ones affected! I would say how would they live themselves if they injured or heaven forbid killed someone but then forgot they only give a crap about themselves! Like with not wearing masks and having lockdown parties.

Reactions: 1

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Is she seriously saying they were going to book a last minute trip to Amsterdam this weekend? Because they were supposed to be in Thailand. And what is ISO? Why so desperate to go abroad? All these questions for this moronic behaviour, I just don’t get it!!
I haven't heard her mention Amsterdam once, only apart from when she was going with her friend.

ISO - isolation maybe, not sure? But she ignores the face mask rule so she would probably not isolate either. Or she would and then moan she's indoors for 14 days 🙄

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
I tried to comment but I couldn't get many words in...is there a limit on characters on these Q&A sessions?. She wouldn't answer it anyway😏

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
No coffee story. Defintely reading here!

She's drunk alot more than that before and still managed to do her coffee story, go shopping, get her Nando's takeaway ect 😂

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I really don't understand her obsession with bathing?

Her lips yesterday definitely looked like she's done something to them. She's pretty bad at putting on lipstick too

20200918_074259.jpg

Nixen

Chatty Member
If I didn’t know better I think she was pregnant with all these sacks she keeps wearing

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I’m all for taking the piss out of her outfits, hair, natural skin tone, Chesney in his lumberjack, coffee stories, constant swipe ups, cooking Nando’s chicken then off to nandos in the same day, robot voice, stiff boomerangs, emerald city walls, wearing hiking boots to a Sunday lunch and drunk shite stories but I think she gets a lot of unnecessary stick on this thread by the corona, fun and spending money police.

Also if I’ve missed anything that she does please follow up 😂😂😂
I’m mostly here for her goofy poses