Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AfterLife

I know, she is a bit weird to be honest😂but to give you a bit of context - the girl that did it, she also has a fairly successful Insta SW account, about 14000 or so followers. She started around the same time as Danielle,..To me, 14000 is amazing but I think there's a little bit of green eyed monster going on🤣 she's always complaining about Danielle selling out and buying followers.
Also, she's a nurse and she's absolutely evangelical about obeying lockdown rules so I think she jumped on the chance to get her into trouble. That's just me reading between the lines😂.

Funnily enough though, she's kept all her weight off and she's actually more of a fitness account now, she's a proper gym bunny. So if I was her, I wouldn't be worrying about what anyone else was doing but hey ho, people are strange lol.

I wonder if she'll say this jacket is "true to size"?
I was just coming here to write the "true to size" comment too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Shestheman22

Does she actually delete them once they’ve sold? Looking at the comments people ask to buy stuff and she says they’re already sold.

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
If they are planning to rent in between they should be ok, but I wouldn't get my heart set on May. There's a new build estate near me and the builders went into administration over lockdown so it's all half finished until the developers can find someone to complete the job.

I see it's a four bedroom house. No doubt people will be speculating soon about whether they will have kids. 🙄

kmja

Chatty Member
Maybe she is going to bring them back as a combo deal and advertise it as a Vivian meets Sporty Spice look 😬
Please God 🤞😂

But no she doesn't take down items when they're sold so she's definitely read here and taken them off

Why is she trying to morph herself into Ben with the orange hair and lisp?

Thanks for the 10pm reminder Danielle. Is it me or did she pretend to sound drunk and then sound her normal self on the hotel story?
View attachment 279170
Nah I think she was tipsy for sure. They mix so many drinks..that's probably why she feels horrendous everytime she goes out

Another thought on her, which I mean to post a while back.....we all speculate on her orange skin and fake tan, but seeing her niece and nephew the other day I think she may be mixed race....perhaps she tops up with tan to add in the orange effect but her colouring is really dark.

I am not slating this btw, just an observation as to why she has an all year round "natural" tan

Last edited:

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Re her going on and oooon and oooooon about being on leave: I think one of the most annoying things about it is that she keeps on saying annual leave. Why doesn’t she ever say whilst I’m off work / whilst I’m at home / whilst I’m on holiday. It’s like she’s a robot that’s only been programmed with that one saying!
I was thinking that earlier but she can't say holiday as it will remind her of her cancelled holidays that Rona and Bojo ruined

Maybe annual leave is her new word 😂

Day off 😂 😂 😂
Screenshot_20201124-163020_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
The whole advert was a mess, showing them being picked from the freezers in Asda yet her swipe up was to buy them at Tesco. When I was in Bali I was never given an ice cream on top of a smoothie bowl
😂 😂 😂
We all know she loves a protein shake, sorry, I mean a 'smoothie' lol

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
The best part about that sentence is that it is probably the first or second time she has filmed her opening her advent calendar and acting as if it is like it is some age old tradition that she has been doing she was a child 🤣
We will probably get daily advent calendar stories now, along with the exciting coffee ones 😂

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
It’s been mentioned multiple times on here ‘what would her employer think of her posts’. Then most recently, someone said they were seriously considering shopping her to the police. And another that went something like....they were going to report her, but a ‘colleague’ had gotten there first, told Halifax about mask gate and they responded saying they weren’t going to look into it further.

I’d report anyone that wasn’t declaring an add properly, because as the consumer that effects me. But I’ve seen similar stuff on other threads and think it’s madness. Unless I’m too soft I dnno
Not sure why the word 'colleague' is in commas here...it was me that said that, and yes it was a colleague of mine who reported her to the Halifax. And I certainly wasn't about to do it myself so you're wrong there.

In one of my most recent posts I said that I think Danielle has faced a lot of unjust criticism and I do think that. I think some people have been a bit OTT (including the person that I know who emailed her work). I've never reported anyone for anything on social media in the past and I'm not about to start now.