Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fedupfatty

Why does she want to sand and re oil the floor in a rented house that they’re only going to be in for 6 months?!? She makes my head hurt!
LOL she doesn't want to put holes in the walls as they're 'only renting for 6 months' but wants to sand and re oil the floor....makes sense!

I can see her account turning into a house 'reno' page very soon
It’s the table she is sanding and oiling not the floor.

Reactions: 2

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She's really pissing me off more than usual lately. She's just posted about an alarm and then added a swipe up. At least wait until you've received and used the product before doing a swipe up. Money grabbing cow
I honestly think she’s going to advertise everything possible that she can to make money for the house move. I used to love her content, I’ve used a few of her recipes & even bought a few of the outfits she has (not through her links though & certainly not Vivian) but she’s became a complete sell out at the moment

Eyerolling

VIP Member
She says the leggings would be our Best Buy for the season. Really? We can’t see much of them, but what we can see is baggy, wrinkly and plastic looking. Would they by chance be our Best Buy because you want to make money off them Danielle? 🤔

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Hate it when she starts a sentence with 'is it even' 😡
The best part about that sentence is that it is probably the first or second time she has filmed her opening her advent calendar and acting as if it is like it is some age old tradition that she has been doing she was a child 🤣

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Its so interesting to see the differing opinions and experiences re houses on this thread. I’m from the North and the fact that a 30 something married couple with decent jobs and no dependents can get a mortgage for £350k house isn’t that surprising to me. It’s not the norm, but not massively unusual either. I know couples in similar circumstances that have done the same in terms of a step up to their second home.

From what the previous poster said it looks like they’ve made £30k+ on their current house, and with whatever they put in to begin with they’ve probs got around a 15% deposit without even trying. They both earn a decent wage and we know Danielle must make a pretty good side income from her ads so probs have solid savings to add to that too.
Its more of a personal choice isn't it! They will probably have that mortgage for 30 years and some people would probably rather be mortgage free and live in their three bed house. Its not about a north and south thing for me its more about people being surprised its a lot of money like you said for two people with fair wages and no dependants.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Like a few people have said, if she's doing an ad then why is she recording it in a supermarket? Never seen that before :ROFLMAO:

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
103k followers though, come on Dani be realistic. No one believes that 103k people will follow you to watch a coffee story every morning and listen to your annual leave plans 😂
103k followers & only follows 793 herself, I always find that a bit rude

Mememe9

Chatty Member
What baffled me was £30 on shampoo as though it was normal. One thing I stand by is money can’t buy class. You can make a 1000 dress look like £10 off a market. It’s all about how you carry it off

She must have so much disposable income. She dropped £100+ on the hair stuff earlier this week and that haul will have easily been £200+. I would love to know how much extra she earns from insta!
I thought that aboit the olaplex must’ve cost a bomb. I’ve had it and tbh it made no fucking difference. Boss mummy the same. Left her job yet has more money than ever