Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Nah not buying the drunk act tonight, sorry French Resistance
I think her drunken stories are so forced now especially as it’s been mentioned that’s what her followers like. So drink yet can film & upload to Instagram, I can barely unlock my phone after I’ve had a few 😂😂

Reactions: 7

Anotherct

VIP Member
She's for sure a braggy bastard but tbh 350 isn't really much considering the prices down south....that's a bog standard flat.

Anyway, they'll regret it when all the walls start crumbling because the developers just throw them up.

Her wee house she's in just now probably has triple the integrity.
350k is a lot for where she is though and it’s such a huge jump from her current house. I mean I couldn’t careless as long as she doesn’t match the sofa to the walls again 😂

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I would have much more respect for an influencer who was honest about a product - such as the price - instead of pretending everything is rosy with it
I personally don't think that £2.50 for 3 is alot, that's like 80p which is what you would pay for a Twister or something.

She should have said something like 'pricey but worth it' not '£2.50 for 3 was bad'

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
Why didn’t she just look properly or have her flight changed to Italy where you don’t need to quarantine when you get back?
If she was so desperate to go away she should’ve booked it the day before and checked the rules for each country
She didn’t care about having to quarantine apparently. It’s Bcos all the bars and restaurants are closed. Couldn’t possibly just go without getting pissed could she 🙃

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Shoutout to everyone who's missing Dan's coffee pod stories this morning😟 as if 2020 wasn't bad enough already, now this has been cancelled. I blame Bojo.
But hang in guys, only 20 hours to wait until tomorrows. We'll defo get one then (unless she's on annual leave, which she isn't cos she hasn't mentioned it🤔)

🤣🤣

• Haha

lola_goss

I know there’s been a lot of chat about her income on these threads and I don’t wanna be a bore and repeat things (like our Dani does 😂) BUT “influencers” get paid literally thousands of pounds for ads. There’s no doubt in my mind that she has made at least £10K extra this year in ads alone (without even thinking about her aff links and swipe ups).

I do think that £480 is an INSANE amount of money to spend on a tree but at this point in a normal year they’d have spent £5k+ on holidays which have all been cancelled so I guess they’ll have some spare change hanging around!

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
If she spent the same time unpacking as she does moaning about it, it would be done by now. Her hair is pulled back so tightly today that her head looks like an orange balloon on today's stories.

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
She's got 17 days off soon. So glad I unfollowed as all she will be doing is moaning about having no plans🙄

• Haha

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Coming up today:
"Thanks for the recommendations, lunch was a-ma-zing, I had some shit and Chesney gurned his way through his swordfish".

"Went back to the hotel after 16 espresso martinis, I had a luv-er-ly bath in Bath while Chesney gurned his way through the football in the room🙄"

"Got changed into this fab nightie-dress, only £139 from Asos, I'm going to team it with a Chanel chain belt, LV bag and Gucci tassle loafers cos I'm soooooo proper stylish..Chesney is gonna wear his fave lumberjack gurning shirt"

"Out for dinner in this proper lov-er-ley little restaurant , food is Thai cos we were meant to be in Thailand but Boris proper hates us Northerners and we couldn't go, even though I'm a key worker. Chesney is gurning again but I can tell he is really enjoying his steak and chips, he usually gets dehydrated chicken when I cook"

"This bar we're in would be banging but there's no atmosphere cos Bojo the spoilsport stopped all music and apparently we have to leave at 10, that's proper mental that, so me and Chesney are gonna go and get hammered in our room and post drunk stories on the gram cos you all proper love it"

"Can't wait to go to Bickcjester shopping Village tomorrow and get some cheap designer tat for my new house cos I'm a proper home designer and Mrs Hinch best watch out. Just need to sort out my hangover, never drinking again and I proper mean it"
😘
🤪
Wow you have so predicted her whole weekend, she’s so predictable 🤣🤣

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Vivian was a classic! I truly couldn't believe she actually wore that to a wedding. I thought it was a typo until I saw the stories and she was in a photo booth with her mates (who were all dressed appropriately for the occasion). But hey, at least if Halloween isn't cancelled this year, she has her outfit sorted!

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
WHYYYYYY would you get up at that hour to drive to somewhere in the same country ffs 🤣 And again there was already some coffee in the cup, must be filming her second coffee of the day for us these days, don’t bother hun.

• Haha

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Who gets a picture taken whilst shopping 🤦🏼‍♀️ What is this world and how do I get off 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha

OffPlanForLife

She didn’t care about having to quarantine apparently. It’s Bcos all the bars and restaurants are closed. Couldn’t possibly just go without getting pissed could she 🙃
I'm not defending her but we cancelled our trip to Scotland because all the bars and restaurants closed. It's part of the holiday for me, splashing out a bit and trying the local places. Having to quarantine afterwards would be a MUCH bigger factor for me. Like I said I'm not defending the whiny cow but for me eating and drinking out is a big part of the holiday.

I can’t figure out why her teeth seem so much bigger! They look too big for her mouth!
I think they've made her arch bigger and it's just took over her face. The "old" traditional method of orthodontics was to remove teeth to make space and then move the teeth to fill the spaces.

Her teeth looked better squinty compared to what they look like now....they look like joke dentures. She looks comical now everytime she gets them out for her OOTD laugh.

Dear God just as I wrote that went and looked at her page.....she's paired her nightdress with a pair of Dr Martin's for outsies. 🙃 Her style is so so bad 🥴👀

• Haha