Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
Long time lurker of a few threads on here. A recurring theme seems to be everyone slagging off anyone who goes out to eat or drink at the moment as if they are showing a complete disregard for the rules. Despite a lot of them going with their own household and sticking to the rules of where they have gone regarding masks, track and trace etc.
I am intrigued if the people who make these judgements (and I have seen a lot of them on various threads) are not going anywhere at present?
I am in no means being bitchy I am just curious. I see a lot of influencers being called out for going to cafes, bars, restaurants despite it not being against any current restrictions.

For info I am an intensive care nurse, I take covid seriously and I have seen the devastation it causes. But have I been to cafe or out for dinner with my husband and kids, yes!
Curious about this too. I went out for dinner with my in-laws the last night we were allowed to be served food after 6pm plus be served alcohol indoors in Scotland because... 🥁🥁 it was within the guidelines at that time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7

Mememe9

Chatty Member
I have to know, please can someone help me to find out... WHO IS SWIPING UP FOR HER OUTFITS? WHO IS DOING IT? Who is seeing that and thinking yes, I would like to look that baffling. This is one for Unsolved Mysteries.
I’m just in awe when she says she ordered a size 6 in it. I just think who are trying to kid, me or yourself??

• Haha
‘Thanks for letting me know’ V passive aggressive on the response RE gyros. But wait, in Bath she didn’t really know much about Gyros did she? Despite them showing on her grid in numerous occasions .... jussssst sayin

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Wasn't she plugging a really expensive hair curling tool a few weeks ago? Can't be that great if she has to sleep with a dressing gown belt to curl her hair?🙄

lola_goss

Anyone heard of a surface pattern designer? Literally never heard of it. What a random degree
This is actually the most interesting thing Danielle has said in months! I had to google it but it’s basically designing patterns and illustrations to go on stuff (like notebooks and lunch boxes I guess - random examples 😂).

This is so bizarre. She’s never hinted at having an artistic / creative side? How weird!!

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
All she talks about is her bloody teeth, having a day off/working Saturdays, getting up at 5.30 and moving house.

😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
'We've had alot going on with the house' is this her new favourite phrase?!?!?!

Oh no, another week off and now we're in lockdown. Bojo really must be planning these lockdowns around Danielle's annual leave 😂

mcfeez

VIP Member
Ridiculous to call her massive.

I am not liking those long boots though, and she wears them with everything :/

kmja

Chatty Member
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned in her stories already but I was just wondering....

Is she on annual leave this week?
How long is she staying in her rented house?
Is she getting a desk?
Don't forget how she usually goes on holiday with her annual leave but her 300 holidays have been cancelled

• Haha

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Liked danielle but she leaves me lost for words. She’s no idea how privileged she is compared to most and her biggest dramas are minute in most people’s lives

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
Guys, she's on annual leave and is putting up her Christmas tree today. It's not a real one. Just in case you missed it.

I think her day sounds lovely. But she's so bloody repetitive!

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
At least when you're busy on the wards, yes it's tiring but the day goes fast, your mind is constantly engaged. Working a desk job that bores you can make time stretch forever and boredom can make you feel really tired.

I agree about the house, personally I don't want to get up earlier than I have to but it seems to work for her, it probably means that when she gets home from work she can just relax and enjoy her evenings which is fair enough.
I prefer to walk my dog early too, sets me and him up for the day then as you say more time in the evening to relax. I’m an office worker and find it draining.
I think it’s safe to say 9 out of 10 of us probably get exhausted from our workload whatever it may be. Whether on a building site, a ward, a till etc etc it’s all tiring. All jobs make the world go round and at times they’re all a bit shit.

If they’re going to be that close, they should both be wearing masks. She’s stupid for putting it on her story in the first place, and then reacting immaturely to the backlash she’s getting. Wouldn’t surprise me if she is of those mortgage advisers protesting against face to face appointments returning because it’s nOt SaFe....

However, I also can’t stand the do gooders, I find it difficult to believe that everyone has completely obeyed the rules since March. Both consciously and unconsciously. Because let’s be honest, it’s been somewhat confusing at times?! You lose the argument the moment you call someone names, especially fat and ugly.
This one has consistently disobeyed the rules since March, unless it's to fit her own agenda.

She'd be away flying all over the place as well if her flights hadn't been cancelled without any sort of consideration for anyone other than herself.

Then be on stewwwwries moaning she has a cold and tired for a solid 20 minutes.

Someone has linked this tattle thread on the comments section in her last grid post 🙈

Last edited:

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
The mug could have had a career in cyber but decided not to retrain and just become a plant pot instead.

Wonder how much dani is paying it 😂

• Haha

iShihTzunot

Beuw heuw (boo hoo)
Crying 🤣🤣

I’d be starving after eating what she does, yet it’s clear she’s gained weight? They must be secretly eating, because Ben isn’t really thin either! Her outfits are still horrific but have definitely changed recently, I’m with the comment saying she’s opting for baggy stuff recently, especially Ebenezer Scrooge night dresses.