Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So she got all dolled up to go to the supermarket and that's because she's doing an ad!

Does she not use Musclefood anymore?
It's awful to watch. Imagine going in for mortgage advice to be met with her and knowing what a dumb twat she is from the things she posts on long to grab a few extra quid on the side. I know for a fact I'd be going elsewhere. How Halifax have allowed this shit show is beyond me.

Reactions: 7

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
She doesn't dress well for her figure since she's gained weight. She has amazing curves, nipped in at the waist and a flat stomach. She'd be better off wearing something fitted at the waist instead of these tent like things which just make her look dumpy.

This house shit has only just started and I'm already sick of it. The woman who has celebrates a pod of coffee daily gets a new house....I'm surprised her knickers haven't slid off her yet. She really is the dullest weirdo of the insta freaks 🙄

• Haha

mcfeez

VIP Member
Well, what a lovely nightie 😍
Oh I like loose flowy dresses but this one is horrible. Very ill fitting.

Her style is very all over the place. Very few good simple pieces. Even her designer buys are incredibly niche rather than good investment purchases.

AfterLife

I forgot she's moving this week, maybe she should mention it more in her talky stories 🙄
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! She's moving??? When?? I can't believe this information hasn't been on her stories at least 6078 times 😏 you're slacking Danielle

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
God if she is that bothered why don’t they just do unpacking at night time, stay up til 1am and get a load done ffs. LOVES A MOAN

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
This is exactly it - that’s why people have such an issue with ads......they aren’t telling us what they really think. They just lie

Anotherct

VIP Member
She’s an actual idiot. Everyone knows where she lives, it’s on right move. She has all her expensive bags and now we know her house is empty 🙃

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
There’s gonna be a couple of sore heads in the morning 😂 to be honest I don’t know why I’m being smug because it’s normally me hungover to death on a Sunday.
Aside from the ads and everything else it is nice to see a young couple having fun. There’s a lot of doom and gloom in the world at the moment and I don’t begrudge anyone a good time.
Me neither. I didn't agree with her pics last week of getting her hair done without wearing a mask and she's definitely broken lockdown rules earlier on by having gatherings with more people than we were allowed; but I'm not going to slate her for going to the pub with her husband. It's not illegal and it's only a fraction of new infections that are arising from pubs and restaurants anyway.