Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Poor lamb should be going to Thailand tomorrow 😭
Good grief I have had 3 holidays cancelled, we never booked our November one as knew we would never manage to get away but you know what I’m bloody grateful for the fact I’m still alive, still have a job & a roof over my head because there are people out there worse off then me due to this awful pandemic.
I know having a holiday cancelled is upsetting especially when you work hard all year around to be able to enjoy your annual leave, I live a very similar lifestyle to Danielle (minus the constant advertising) but I try to look at the positives in my life to get over the disappointment that this year has brought.

Reactions: 7

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I’ve had holidays rearranged & even a staycation cancelled but you know what, I never went on social media & complained especially because the day our holiday was cancelled we found out a friends parent died of C-19.
I get it’s disappointing when stuff gets cancelled but I think there are worse things going on in the world at the moment that puts everything in perspective

• Heart

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I hate how she refers to it as ‘Rona’ like it is some light hearted event that happens, like rain when you want to go to Alton Towers or something

• Angry

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
I'm having a dinner party next..I want to look stylish and cook great food. I'll message Danielle for some tips and then do the opposite of what she says - I'll be onto a winner that way!

• Haha
Has she been on holiday? Does she get up at 5.30am?

Also lissssssssshhhhhhhpp

It makes my skin crawl that she doesn't wash new clothes before wearing, especially intimate things like pyjamas.

What's the point in getting all bathed and cleaned to put on filthy chemical laden stuff that's potentially been touched loads by manky hands or even worn 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick

lola_goss

Re her going on and oooon and oooooon about being on leave: I think one of the most annoying things about it is that she keeps on saying annual leave. Why doesn’t she ever say whilst I’m off work / whilst I’m at home / whilst I’m on holiday. It’s like she’s a robot that’s only been programmed with that one saying!

• Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I’d be embarrassed of myself to report someone who I follow on Instagram to their manager. It’s so sad. That being said, I wish I had nothing better to worry about 🙄

Back to Danielle...she has put weight on but size 14 in an oversized jacket?!

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
This is what annoys me most about ‘influencers’ and the ads..

- Never eats Alpen bars
- Suddenly is all over the Alpen Bars in their ad like they are the best thing since sliced bread
- Never proceeds to eat or show their love of Alpen Bars again

I could maybe get on board if somebody genuinely loved something and paid for their fair share of that product out their own pocket before being selected to advertise it.. but when it pops out of nowhere and they give some scripted drivel it makes me wonder why they pick these people for their ads 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just like the 10cal jellies. All love them when they're getting paid but no mention of them when they have to pay for them.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Love how she says she’s making an effort before lockdown. You could at least iron your fucking horrible granny nightie hun.

• Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
You can barely get a nice flat for that price down south tbh. Out of touch if she thinks 350 is worth bragging about. Just pretty standard for a couple with no kids ?
£350K is loads where she’s from. You can get a nice 4 bed for £250k there, a 3 bed for £150k 🤷‍♀️ Baring in mind she just sold her house for £130k..

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I'm sure she writes these Q&A questions herself. Why would her followers ask about the rented house and the new build in 6 months when she mentions it pretty much everyday 🙄

Reactions: 6
I know what you mean! But I went to uni with people who were studying degrees in glass blowing which is also pretty niche. 😂
I was surprised to hear that she did it though. Given her dress sense and how she's decorated her house, she didn't strike me as someone with an eye for design. 🙊
You are so right here....and I've always wondered why such a boring bastard dresses so whacky she's probably been around artsy people who have an actual flair for fashion and manages to pull off odd clashing clothes.....she just constantly looks like she's played a game of outfit roulette in her "dressing" room.

• Haha

Shestheman22

Fair enough selling clothes that don’t fit any more but she literally just buys ‘hauls’ for the content!

kmja

Chatty Member
She's got to be kidding with the state of some of them shoes? I would never dream of trying to sell tatty dirty white trainers for £19 😂 maybe it's just me..

• Haha