Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
I don’t have a problem with her going to the pub or for food with Chesney. It’s her attitude. She’s in the process of buying a big house, she’s just bought a Prada bag...

Obviously she can do what she wants with her money but as an influencer she should be sensitive to the fact people are dying, people have lost jobs and are struggling. And here’s this muppet moaning she’s too hungover to go designer outlet shopping. She hasn’t even posted a single picture to her feed with a mask on like most others. What does that tell you? 😂
Oh please god no, we do not need to see people in their masks 😩😩😩

Reactions: 6

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I am going to choose she meant French Residence... I refuse to believe she is stupid enough to think her house full of xmas decs should be labelled the French Resistance 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Orlandolover94

Living her best life and spent all of her longed for "holiday" this year on insta fucking documenting the most mundane shite ever. The pair of them are weird. The thought of them having sex 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Also how the fuck has she never heard of a gyros before 😂😂😂😂😂😂 absolute tit.
Not sure why she said that? She literally posted a pic of her “homemade” gyros on the gram a few weeks/ months back 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Does she honestly think she looks good in that outfit. I know she's going for 'casual comfy vibes' but she looks awful.

• Haha

Catherinez

Did her holiday to Amsterdam get cancelled or did I imagine that? I’m sure I heard that somewhere

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think renting had anything to do with it, she’s buying an artificial tree as she wants to put it up now when no real trees are available as she wants to stay relevant & copy the other ‘Instagrammers’ by putting her tree up earlier than normal. Something else to buy, use once then send to landfill when they buy there real tree next year
And she's got more chance of doing a swipe up with an artificial tree

iShihTzunot

They massively play up to the camera which is getting embarrassing. Supposed to be pissed but could put together a video to an Oasis song 🤔
and type out perfectly written caption text to go with it 😂😂

I don’t begrudge them going out for food and drinks because she’s right, we don’t know how much longer we can do this for. People moan about the economy and then moan about it being spread about, you can’t win. I’m sure the restaurants and pubs will appreciate them spending their money.

TJ90

VIP Member
Why didn’t she just look properly or have her flight changed to Italy where you don’t need to quarantine when you get back?
If she was so desperate to go away she should’ve booked it the day before and checked the rules for each country

Catherinez

How is there anyone left on earth who doesn’t know when she’s moving to her new house, Christ alive

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I think they've made her arch bigger and it's just took over her face. The "old" traditional method of orthodontics was to remove teeth to make space and then move the teeth to fill the spaces.

Her teeth looked better squinty compared to what they look like now....they look like joke dentures. She looks comical now everytime she gets them out for her OOTD laugh.

Dear God just as I wrote that went and looked at her page.....she's paired her nightdress with a pair of Dr Martin's for outsies. 🙃 Her style is so so bad 🥴👀
She really has no clue about fashion does she. Every outfit with either Dr Martens, hideous hiker boots or those lovely Gucci tassle shoe things.

Living her best life and spent all of her longed for "holiday" this year on insta fucking documenting the most mundane shite ever. The pair of them are weird. The thought of them having sex 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Also how the fuck has she never heard of a gyros before 😂😂😂😂😂😂 absolute tit.

• Haha