Itsdaniellesjourney #3 27 stories without a blink; playing up to us when she’s had a drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Danielle please shut up about your alarm tip, you say it every week 💤

Is it the filter or do her lips look different?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine cooking at 6am lol, maybe have a shower instead?! Also she looks v surprised in those stories, defo not Botox though lolol.

Gawd, she's plugging Tefal now? She'll ad anything? Doesn't she realise how desperate it makes her look?

Reactions: 2
Gawd, she's plugging Tefal now? She'll ad anything? Doesn't she realise how desperate it makes her look?
Mind I would advertise it if they gifted me a £240 actifry. Must start using my old slow cooker more to see if anyone will gift me a new one

Reactions: 7
I mean tefal’s a pretty good ad to do? Better than tit yourself tea anyway 😂
It's a great ad to do, I have no issue with the company. Just the sheer volume of ads and different brands she's working with - it's a constant stream. Getting well and truly sick of her and it's a shame cos I've followed her for years and I loved her content to start with. But like every other successful grammer, she's sold out.

Reactions: 1
It's a great ad to do, I have no issue with the company. Just the sheer volume of ads and different brands she's working with - it's a constant stream. Getting well and truly sick of her and it's a shame cos I've followed her for years and I loved her content to start with. But like every other successful grammer, she's sold out.
And another ad this time Tesco, I may have to unfollow as it seems she would sell herself for the extra cash. I really used to like her, I like her outfits (the good, bad & damn right ugly), her drunken stories & Dora but am starting to hate the constant ads

Aaah I see what you mean! Yeah it’s pretty ad heavy at the moment. She’s no doubt saving up for some disgustingly ugly designer purchase!

• Haha
I’m jealous of her tefal 😂

Maybe she’s doing more ads because of the house they’re after?

And another ad this time Tesco, I may have to unfollow as it seems she would sell herself for the extra cash. I really used to like her, I like her outfits (the good, bad & damn right ugly), her drunken stories & Dora but am starting to hate the constant ads
That's exactly how I feel as well.

Now that is something that I would love to see. I don't think I've ever seen orange paint before 😂

It made me laugh earlier when she was watching a film, her living room was 3 different colours because of her stupid filters
Change on subject slightly, but @housenumber6_ has just painted one of her bedrooms pumpkin and I love it!

Change on subject slightly, but @housenumber6_ has just painted one of her bedrooms pumpkin and I love it!
That does actually look really nice, however Danielle would get an orange sofa, orange carpet and orange tv to match the paint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like the house is sold STC. Reckon we'll get new house content soon. At least with a new build it will be a few years before she starts slinging the bad paint choices around.

thread suggestion: dead eyes and ads galore, Dan really is becoming a bore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she says she doesn’t want to give too much away but has just told us she is going to a building developer to hopefully put a deposit on a plot... what more is there to tell us?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even the sausage butty is dry! How?! I’d love to make her a meal with moisture in it.
Funny how she loves the airfryer all of a sudden as it's gifted. If she wanted one so bad why didn't she buy one months ago when all of the SW people were using them. Now we are going to have to deal with the slow cooker and a bloody airfryer 😂

I know they’re supposed to be sisters and not twins but considering she’s had them microbladed WTAF
What the hell is in that bowl?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.