Itsdaniellesjourney #3 27 stories without a blink; playing up to us when sheโ€™s had a drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot cope with watching her decorate another monstrosity of a living room, if she paints her new one orange then gets an orange sofa I am DONE ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot cope with watching her decorate another monstrosity of a living room, if she paints her new one orange then gets an orange sofa I am DONE ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Now that is something that I would love to see. I don't think I've ever seen orange paint before ๐Ÿ˜‚

It made me laugh earlier when she was watching a film, her living room was 3 different colours because of her stupid filters

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion:

Gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality until she hits the shots!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That jacket is hideous. Why does she always have to ruin an outfit with her shoes and bad jacket choices ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I think I can see everyone's favourite animal print hoody to the right of her in her wardrobe ๐Ÿ˜‚

I donโ€™t know how to say this in a way without sounding really mean, but I feel all the comments from the middle aged slimmer worlders over the years telling her that her fashion sense Is amazing has really gone to her head. Always misses the mark lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the jacket resembles something I might find on everything5pounds.com ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah i thought that too. Maybe she couldnt do a swipe up on the denim shirt so went with that pleather monstrosity for the coin ๐Ÿค‘ she'll all about a swipe up
Of course she only posted the jacket for the swipe up.

Reactions: 1
Of course she only posted the jacket for the swipe up.
Probably winging itโ€™s way back to whatever crappy fast fashion retailer it was procured from just to market it on her 21 buttons account to her sheep who want to emulate her unique style *lol*

Reactions: 2
Why does she only ever get half an outfit right? Does she think nah I look too cute I must chuck on a rancid jacket and/or a tassel shoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Itsdaniellesjourney #4 affiliate ads for anything new, 'swipe up to buy my hideous shoes'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200902-224951_Instagram.jpg

For the love of God woman - learn to proof-read your posts. "As appose" to just posting this kind of rubbish!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.