Itsdaniellesjourney #3 27 stories without a blink; playing up to us when she’s had a drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
66DA580C-A979-428B-9840-0462D466AFEB.png
Don’t want to give too much away with the house as I don’t want to give too much away... eh?!? That doesn’t even make sense 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I doubt yet MORE evidence of Boohoo’s transgressions and modern slavery will sway the almost weekly hauls she buys: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ed-minimum-wage-red-flags-at-boohoo-factories
Whilst this does annoy me, what infuriates me even more is the so called “celebrities” who are earning a pretty packet from still pushing their brand, they don’t even need the money. I’ve seen Zara and Maura from Love Island only recently doing paid partnerships with them.
Why do I get so shocked every time that these people clearly have no morals nor an ethical bone in their body 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That outfit is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen in my life!!!
Also she looked very pretty in her stories, then she took the pic 😳 her face is so awkward!
And has she had her eyebrows done? They are looking really nice in her stories. They look like sisters an not long lost 5th cousins

Reactions: 1
Once again out on the piss and up driving early doors next morning.
I quite like Danielle. I don’t watch or swipe on her ads and apart from those I tend to find her a nice follow. But the drink driving the next day I can not forgive. It’s so irresponsible and stupid. If I drink on a Saturday night, and let’s be honest she’s a proper binge drinker as am I, then I won’t touch my car until Monday. Why put yours and everyone else’s life at risk.

Reactions: 4
I quite like Danielle. I don’t watch or swipe on her ads and apart from those I tend to find her a nice follow. But the drink driving the next day I can not forgive. It’s so irresponsible and stupid. If I drink on a Saturday night, and let’s be honest she’s a proper binge drinker as am I, then I won’t touch my car until Monday. Why put yours and everyone else’s life at risk.
They binge drink two days in a row and then drive early the next morning. There is no way they should be driving

Reactions: 3
I think it's quite sad that the only time she's entertaining is when she's drunk.

Obviously there was no drunken stories yesterday but that's all it is now, gets drunk, deletes stories with the 'never drinking again crap as I feel hideous' and then goes Nando's :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it's quite sad that the only time she's entertaining is when she's drunk.

Obviously there was no drunken stories yesterday but that's all it is now, gets drunk, deletes stories with the 'never drinking again crap as I feel hideous' and then goes Nando's :rolleyes:
She's currently looking up ORANGE sofas 🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.