Itsdaniellesjourney #3 27 stories without a blink; playing up to us when she’s had a drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has said numerous times that they don’t want kids and has also said that she has changed her focus to being healthier / fitter rather than doing SW and losing weight. There’s plenty of things our Dani is shady AF about but I don’t think she’s lying about not wanting children or the reason she’s bigger than she used to be!

Reactions: 8
Just because they hadn’t categorically ruled it out and it’s not recommended to diet if trying to conceive.
She hasn’t lost weight through exercise in the past, she’s made a point of that. Also she had already gained weight pre-COVID.

given they have a comfortable home and they’re married it could be a possibility.

anyway, not an assumption just could be a possibility or she might just be more relaxed about her weight in general now 🤷‍♀️

she is petite and some clothes come up huge Depending where you buy them. I’ve bought size 6 items before (normal, not petite ranges) and It’s looked like a sack! Maybe it’s just where she shops

Just because they hadn’t categorically ruled it out and it’s not recommended to diet if trying to conceive.
She hasn’t lost weight through exercise in the past, she’s made a point of that. Also she had already gained weight pre-COVID.

given they have a comfortable home and they’re married it could be a possibility.

anyway, not an assumption just could be a possibility or she might just be more relaxed about her weight in general now 🤷‍♀️

she is petite and some clothes come up huge Depending where you buy them. I’ve bought size 6 items before (normal, not petite ranges) and It’s looked like a sack! Maybe it’s just where she shops
So anyone who's not actively losing weight when they've put on a few pounds is trying to conceive?

Reactions: 7
As annoying as she is and she doesn’t need to lie about her clothes size I think she looks great, she looks healthy and happy

Reactions: 6
Not that I am agreeing or anything that they are trying for kids but I always say we don't want kids when people ask me and my partner because I am so fed up of people asking all the time when its none of their god damn business. Its now just an automatic response to say we don't want them because I don't understand how people have the audacity to ask!

Reactions: 11
I find it so weird that people can't just accept when a woman says she doesn't want kids??? Like eventually they'll see the light and change their mind cause having children is a woman's only purpose in life? Dani has said multiple times that she doesn't want children so that's the end of it, if she ever changes her mind then fine but I don't think it's a normal assumption to make.

Reactions: 21
As annoying as she is and she doesn’t need to lie about her clothes size I think she looks great, she looks healthy and happy
So do I, she uas a cracking figure and she seems like she achieves a good balance between staying in shape and enjoying herself.

Reactions: 3
I find it so weird that people can't just accept when a woman says she doesn't want kids??? Like eventually they'll see the light and change their mind cause having children is a woman's only purpose in life? Dani has said multiple times that she doesn't want children so that's the end of it, if she ever changes her mind then fine but I don't think it's a normal assumption to make.
YES this is my life, people think I must be lying or i’ll change my mind/ my partner must want them etc. We are happy as we are thanks and no we don’t hate kids lol.

Reactions: 12
I know she’s said she doesn’t want kids but I think
They might be trying hence why she isn’t bothered about losing weight right now
Yes, why on earth would you think that? She's been very clear that she doesn't want kids.

But of course, all women do secretly want them. 🙄

YES this is my life, people think I must be lying or i’ll change my mind/ my partner must want them etc. We are happy as we are thanks and no we don’t hate kids lol.
Same here, it's just really bleeping boring to be honest.

Some women just don't want them. Deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Absolutely, I’m 39 next week, still don’t have and don’t want kids. Iv had years of “oh you’ll change your mind” NO I really won’t!! It annoys the hell out of me that it’s 2020 and you’re still judged on the fact you don’t have / want children.
theres more to life than reproducing🤘🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 20
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Absolutely, I’m 39 next week, still don’t have and don’t want kids. Iv had years of “oh you’ll change your mind” NO I really won’t!! It annoys the hell out of me that it’s 2020 and you’re still judged on the fact you don’t have / want children.
theres more to life than reproducing🤘🏽
Exactly! I always want to tell people to get an imagination. 😂

Dani has repeatedly said that her and Ben do not want children as they like their life the way that it is. And there's STILL people parroting 'well she hasn't said definitely no'. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9

She has a nice house, good career and married so obviously the next step is children.. Christ 🙄

Reactions: 10
It feels like a big statement to make as a young woman now, to say you don't want children, especially when you are married and in a good job etc. like Danielle and her husband seem to be. Which is why its ultra annoying when people still think you are lying or will change your mind.

I never said she was lying, I just didn’t realise she was adamant that she didn’t want them. Why would anyone lie about that?

if there is no reason other than she is comfortable in her skin and no longer feels the need to diet, I am so happy for her but considering she has put years into dieting, i was only speculating as to why she may be less inclined to diet now.

really couldn’t care less if she procreates or not

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can I just say I’m so here for all you guys saying you don’t want kids and owning it! I’m not sure and I always feel like such a fraud / bad woman because I don’t have a burning desire to have children. I might one day or I might not! But this has just given me a lil bit of inspiration to be more confident in my feelings! Thanks loves!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can I just say I’m so here for all you guys saying you don’t want kids and owning it! I’m not sure and I always feel like such a fraud / bad woman because I don’t have a burning desire to have children. I might one day or I might not! But this has just given me a lil bit of inspiration to be more confident in my feelings! Thanks loves!
Never feel you need to do anything or in any order. No one else has to live your life but you.

Never feel you need to do anything or in any order. No one else has to live your life but you.
Deffo! I’m perfectly fine with it just have always felt like I’m the odd one out or a weirdo and it’s nice to hear others feel the same / similar

Just wtf is this woman! We get it, you’ve gone for a walk! It’s raining and windy put your fuckin phone away and get a grip! You are NOT that interesting that you need to document every little thing you do!!! Surprised she’s hasn’t added a swipe up tbh !!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.