Itsdaniellesjourney #3 27 stories without a blink; playing up to us when she’s had a drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she’s got some brass neck with her stories about lockdown easing, yes we know Danielle that we are still in the middle of a pandemic which is why the majority of us have not broke luck down rules by going to a garden party with more than 6 people (you know like you did a few weeks back when they were 8 of you or going in non social distance walks with your sister). Also I thought you could only sit in a pub with people from your own or another household (these are the rules the pubs are following where I live) yet she’s going to the pub on Sat with her mates (please correct me if I’m wrong).
I wish these influencers would practice what they preach 😞
And planning on driving 4 hours to London’s and spend a weekend at her friends house 😏😏😏

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
THIS!! I’ve got this weird hate for heavily printed plates, it just makes your food look so weird. Same with bed sheets, they should only ever be white 😂
I just don't get the hype with the Emma B stuff it looks like something produced in art class 🤷‍♀️ 😄 oh yes plain bedding all the way too haha

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So much orange in today's pic...unusual colour to go, you know considering she doesn't fake tan🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I used to try to fool myself into thinking I was still an 8 when I was a solid 12 by buying tent dresses and leggings like she does. Then I realised that no one other than me gave a Shiite about the number on the inside of my clothes. You never see her in jeans, just sayin’

Reactions: 7
I have seen a wee 6 slip in on occasion 😂
Yes me too, and thing is she is a good couple of stone heavier now than she was at her smallest ( no problem with that, we all fluctuate and she seems happy) BUT she can't still be wearing a 6/8. You can't gain that much weight and remain the same dress size. I know she was hitting the gym pretty regularly before lockdown, so she may have been heavier through muscle but it's obvious from her pics that she's considerably bigger, so how is she still in the same tiny sizes? Surely that would have meant that 2 or 3 years ago she should have been a size 4 or something and I'm sure she never was.

Just to be clear, I'm not body shaming, I think she has a fantastic figure and she seems comfortable and confident; I just understand the claims of being an 8 when she clearly isn't.

Reactions: 1
Yes me too, and thing is she is a good couple of stone heavier now than she was at her smallest ( no problem with that, we all fluctuate and she seems happy) BUT she can't still be wearing a 6/8. You can't gain that much weight and remain the same dress size. I know she was hitting the gym pretty regularly before lockdown, so she may have been heavier through muscle but it's obvious from her pics that she's considerably bigger, so how is she still in the same tiny sizes? Surely that would have meant that 2 or 3 years ago she should have been a size 4 or something and I'm sure she never was.

Just to be clear, I'm not body shaming, I think she has a fantastic figure and she seems comfortable and confident; I just understand the claims of being an 8 when she clearly isn't.
Muscle doesn’t weigh more than fat though. 1lb of fat is the same weight as 1lb of muscle, just the muscle takes up less space so you’re smaller, if that makes sense. She has a great figure, dunno why she’s arsed about ‘size 8’

Reactions: 4
Muscle doesn’t weigh more than fat though. 1lb of fat is the same weight as 1lb of muscle, just the muscle takes up less space so you’re smaller, if that makes sense. She has a great figure, dunno why she’s arsed about ‘size 8’
Yes, I do understand how weight works, I know a pound is a pound. What I mean though is that it's possible she looked smaller because of working out even though she may have weighed the same. And now she's gained and she doesn't appear to be working out much at home, apart from the yoga so she must have gained inches yet her clothes haven't grown😏 I wish I could do that - I'm 2 stone over my usual weight and have gone up 3 dress sizes🤫

Has anyone seen her stories tonight? - swipe up for a pork loin????? Ffs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I agree with posts above - she has been wearing a lot of drop waist, loose fit dresses. I always buy smaller too when I get dresses in those style as they tend to look huge on shorter girls. A lot of people say they are staying clear of the scales as they just fixate on the number and say they're going to go by how their clothes feel - but then just fixate on the number of the label on their jeans instead.

Reactions: 5
I know she’s said she doesn’t want kids but I think
They might be trying hence why she isn’t bothered about losing weight right now

That's an odd assumption to make. Pretty sure she has said before that home workouts just weren't for her and gyms aren't open yet obviously so that element of her routine is gone.

I know she’s said she doesn’t want kids but I think
They might be trying hence why she isn’t bothered about losing weight right now
How about we are in a pandemic and frankly if shes gained a few pounds who cares... bit of an odd assumption to make.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.