It'sDanielle'sJourney #18 3 burgers Dani can't stop eating, but when she's thin she can't stop cheating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be sweating buckets in that outfit not even got her ugly sandals on to keep her tootsie’s cool and don’t get me started on the bag just because it’s designer doesn’t mean you have to have it😂xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how the way she stands is to make herself look slimmer. You can see the way the dress falls- there’s more of her body behind them arms we can see what you’re doing!!

Reactions: 3
I bet she looks like a pregnant serving wench from the side 🤣🤣🤣 those style dresses all in denim aren't flattering on short skinny people, never mind those carrying timber. The trainers are a nice touch 🤣🤣🤣🤣
All blue outfit with green trainers... you'd think a fashion Hun like Dan would know the rule "blue and green should never be seen" 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those dunks are so unflattering and stumpy on her. Her style has got progressively worse since she’s gained weight

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2956667
I don’t even know where to start with this! It’s hideous from head to toe!
Them trainers are hideous. Look like clown shoes 🤡
---
View attachment 2956667
I don’t even know where to start with this! It’s hideous from head to toe!
she seriously needs a haircut or she needs to start styling it differently because it just hanging down all time is just as bad as her dress sense.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry, but who eats a pizza followed by a burger and chips? Guzzled down with pints? But please, get those 10,000 steps in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10