Itsdaniellesjourney #14 An idiot abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she watches anything in the bath.. half the screen is covered by the taps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know how she watches anything in the bath.. half the screen is covered by the taps 😂
Of all the stupid pointless tit she buys, you’d think she could splash out (oo er bath pun) on one of those bath trays with the iPad slot. Amazing she can even watch anything with her blink rate as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of all the stupid pointless tit she buys, you’d think she could splash out (oo er bath pun) on one of those bath trays with the iPad slot. Amazing she can even watch anything with her blink rate as it is.
Dan's blink rate is probably over 60 frames per minute so looking at the iPad is probably like watching a flipbook in slow motion.
---
The garage aka Ben's office slash old trinkety bit storage space slash gym slash somewhere to store that battered old chair slash kitchen with it's own fridge.

I think prison rooms are more spacious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Felt like sharing with you all that today I painted my white walls a different shade of white.

Just call me Danielle.

Tbf, the first white was a mist coat over plaster but still, I felt dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear I hope George Ezra isn't cancelled, otherwise it will be another rant and no doubt somehow it will be Rona's fault again :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.