Itsdaniellesjourney #15 link, link, blink, blink her hair doesn’t even have a kink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5D59599D-A565-4510-BE1B-E13203E33769.jpeg

Congratulations to @JohannaCawffey for the new thread title.

Not sure there’s much to recap on, still blinking a million times a minute, still wearing tit clothes, still linking outfits she wouldn’t wear and still serving up food drier than Ghandis flip flop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2030184
Congratulations to @JohannaCawffey for the new thread title.

Not sure there’s much to recap on, still blinking a million times a minute, still wearing tit clothes, still linking outfits she wouldn’t wear and still serving up food drier than Ghandis flip flop
Yay, thanks for the votes and thanks @Doingitforthegramhuntake2 for the new thread😚

As mentioned there's not much to recap on, but there have been a few nuggets that some people may have missed, so here's the highlights from the last thread...

Poor old Chesney has to have an office in the garage cos Dan Dan has 3 bedrooms (one to sleep in, one to store her tents in and one to work her long days in). She gave the garage a lick of paint, scrubbed an armchair and voila...Chesney is now comfortable outside the main house😬

She's taken on a new role as fashion advisor, linking outfits that she would never wear in a million years.

She cheated on Ches in Marbs (not new information but we have to keep this one alive and bring it into every new thread).

The daft witch actually thinks she has curly hair🤣 (I'm still dead at this😂). She looks like Hagrid having a bad day.

She has to work one Saturday a month in the office so she had to buy new shoes (DMs obvs) which she links every time she wears.

She still has that bleeping stupid Prada doctors bag🤢

She has some kind of Ninja air fryer alarm system set so that if they're in stock anywhere, she will link it as though her life depends on it.

Still a bad dog owner.

Her favourite day is Sunday.

Think that's about it.😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No George Ezra tonight. Let's see how long she will take to make this all about her🙄

Reactions: 3
No George Ezra tonight. Let's see how long she will take to make this all about her🙄
Poor George, he will miss looking out at his audience and spotting the human glow light that is Dan Dan and her Tango curls (and face) in her latest tent, bashing everyone with her PRADA doctor bag, blinking along to his songs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hang on…… I’m *fairly* new to Danielle’s threads. Where can I read more about this cheating in Marbs?????

Reactions: 2
Hang on…… I’m *fairly* new to Danielle’s threads. Where can I read more about this cheating in Marbs?????
. The story itself came out a good few threads ago but I think there's a screenshot about it on the 1st or 2nd page of the last thread.
She had her trinkets tinkled by someone other than Ches an few years ago in Marbs😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.