Itsdaniellesjourney #14 An idiot abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d wear that dress to glasto. Taking the piss with sandals though and doubly taking the piss to say she would wear it. Her outfits would resemble the tent she’d be sleeping in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love that dress for Glasto too but we all know she wouldn't wear it so it's a load of bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she post dresses the slimmer Danielle would wear
Definitely. I mean, I have an imaginary wardrobe of clothes for an alternative version of me too🤣 but I don't share them with other people and pretend I'd actually put them on! She's making herself look ridiculous with this styling malarkey

• Haha
  • Heart
Definitely. I mean, I have an imaginary wardrobe of clothes for an alternative version of me too🤣 but I don't share them with other people and pretend I'd actually put them on! She's making herself look ridiculous with this styling malarkey
Absolutely. When she shares things like “a spring wedding outfit” and it’s some slinky silky dress I think yes you’d wear it in 2018. We haven’t seen her arms in 18 months

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely. When she shares things like “a spring wedding outfit” and it’s some slinky silky dress I think yes you’d wear it in 2018. We haven’t seen her arms in 18 months
I hope she links a Vivien for a baby shower, christening or funeral. Cmon dirty Dan do us proud
---
A few of Dan's fashun hits (last pic is there to say how ill did she look 💀)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Wow she has a dressing room & a fair sized office & Ben gets a tiny room in the garage, once his desk is in there won’t be enough room to swing a cat

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow she has a dressing room & a fair sized office & Ben gets a tiny room in the garage, once his desk is in there won’t be enough room to swing a cat
Genuinely don’t understand why a couple with no kids have a 4 bed house, let alone a 4 bed house with a converted garage for an office. Madness.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.