Itsdaniellesjourney #14 An idiot abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Aff linking, blinking, pretending her dress size is shrinking and that her hair is curly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My thread suggestion is -

Itsdaniellejourney #15 convinced she has curly hair, we still have forgotten about your Marbs affair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Please have Danielle the Spanielle in the title… yes I’m sad but it’s still making me laugh… I just see Dozza when I look at her 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion:

It'sdaniellesjourney#15. Link, link, blink, blink, her hair doesn't even have a kink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why is she linking the Ninja every other day!? I don’t think they’re that hard to get your hands on anymore… begging much 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine her robot eyes blinking out of the window at the sun and her computer brain going ‘it’s spring’. Robot Dan has never heard of the weather forecast.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.