Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The glasses have tipped me over the edge. She works in finance she is trained on this tit, buying fake goods does not help the little bare foot urchin who sells you them on the beach this is financing major crime, drugs, people trafficking the list goes on……. What a total bleep!

We have all done it at some point in our life, but seriously Dan wise up!
Tbh, I don’t have an issue with her buying them. They’re literally sold in all shops and boutiques in Greece but I have a problem with her trying to flog a link for the real pair!

Reactions: 10
The glasses have tipped me over the edge. She works in finance she is trained on this tit, buying fake goods does not help the little bare foot urchin who sells you them on the beach this is financing major crime, drugs, people trafficking the list goes on……. What a total bleep!

We have all done it at some point in our life, but seriously Dan wise up!
Come on, do you think Dan's brain cell is capable of thinking about these things. Ever.

Reactions: 4
Tbh, I don’t have an issue with her buying them. They’re literally sold in all shops and boutiques in Greece but I have a problem with her trying to flog a link for the real pair!

I don’t normally care about people buying them either, it’s just linking to the real thing I pissed me off. Although i am pretty sure her employer who have an issue with her buying counterfeit items and being so public about them.

Reactions: 2
Really? I'm pretty sure her employer won't care. 😂
I agree, although it doesn’t sit well with me her linking a real pair of raybans I don’t think her employers will care she has bought a pair of fake sunglasses.
I normally like seeing Danielle’s holidays & have taking some inspiration from them in the past but this one looks super boring & far to much time spent travelling. She’s visited some beautiful places but has made them look as dull as dish water

Reactions: 9
No posts so far today..
I wonder if she's hungover despite having a magical part of her body that allows her to drink every day whilst away?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so rubbish, the flea market I thought I’d like to see but no she just video's the sky and not the stalls ffs

Reactions: 2
Think I counted 9 drinks on her pub CrAfT BeEr AnD CoCkTaIL crawl, I’d be on my arse - especially with the mix of drinks she’s had 😂 I don’t think I’ve ever do a pub crawl on holiday unless it was a hen do or similar!

Think I counted 9 drinks on her pub CrAfT BeEr AnD CoCkTaIL crawl, I’d be on my arse - especially with the mix of drinks she’s had 😂 I don’t think I’ve ever do a pub crawl on holiday unless it was a hen do or similar!
How can she switch between beer, wine and cocktails. I’d be so ill.

I enjoy a drink but bloody hell that’s a lot of cocktails/ strong drinks in a short space of time when not out clubbing.

Reactions: 1
She’s having such a good time on holiday but here are 13 affiliate links 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.