Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know looks don't really mean anything in life, but are we all supposed to believe that Chesney is dirty Dan's dream bloke? She's a tacky, grasping wench. I doubt very much she's the type to go for personality.
Agreed, also the constant drinking on holiday will mean she’s be too drunk/hungover to have holiday sex

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I can’t see them having a lot of mad sex. It’ll just be Ches rubbing up against Dan’s thigh while she blinks into the middle distance and tells him to swipe up for a beaut bargain

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t see them having a lot of mad sex. It’ll just be Ches rubbing up against Dan’s thigh while she blinks into the middle distance and tells him to swipe up for a beaut bargain
*blink blink* "that sex was beauty Ben" *blink headtilt* "can you put my tent dress back down?" *blink blink*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I said it when she was planning it and I'll say it again, she does not need to stay in two different locations in Rhodes. It. Is. TINY!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All she seems to have done is fly, eat and drink. Oh and aff link her million tents. I can’t imagine she’s managed to enjoy the area she’s stayed with her only staying for 5 mins.

How much are we betting she talks about how tiring it was all that travelling and danslaining how she booked it 🤔

Reactions: 10
Everything greek she has eaten has come with chips. I'd be pissed if I went to Greece and they served me chips instead of yummy greek potatoes.

Reactions: 5
Swipe up for a tangerine surprise

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dunno about anyone else but this awful holiday has made me dislike her even more

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dunno about anyone else but this awful holiday has made me dislike her even more
Dan's holiday itinerary below #travelblogger

Wake up
Travel to a different part of Greece
Take a photo of food/alcohol
Post swipe up's/aff links
Post reel on insta (which doesn't really show anything different to the above)
Sleep
Repeat

Reactions: 14
Dan's holiday itinerary below #travelblogger

Wake up
Travel to a different part of Greece
Take a photo of food/alcohol
Post swipe up's/aff links
Post reel on insta (which doesn't really show anything different to the above)
Sleep
Repeat
This is 100% accurate! Like 100%!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.