Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering how much make up she buys it really annoys me that she never puts any make up on those hideous eyebrows

Screenshot_20220609-214241_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
She is such a narcissist. How many photos / stories of herself a week does she post? She really rates herself, doesn't she?

Reactions: 4
She’s defo guilty of over sharing! Why does she need to show Instagram this!?
That post was followed by a foundation link...she only posted those pics to show off the foundation. Beggy witch can't give it a rest, even on holiday.

Also, she's definitely reading here- someone mentioned the patchy tan on her chest the other day and voila! - we have a post about her hyperpigmentation which she's apparently had since she was a kid yet never mentioned.

Hi Dan🖐 put your phone down and enjoy your travels hun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's not applying her SPF right or taking the right protective measures if it apparently only comes out while she's on foreign holidays.
Keeps her face out the sun but isn’t wearing a hat in any of the pictures of her out and about

Reactions: 6
Latest smock needs a bloody good iron my hubby would have kittens with all them creases. Do they never have pics together???? Aint that what holidays, are for memories she's all about her loves herself!!!

Reactions: 4
I'm getting travel sickness just by watching her holiday & the new locations every fooking second day so I dunno how Chesney can be bothered with it! I couldn't be arsed with all the packing/unpacking, or even living out of a suitcase if that's what they're doing 🙄

I'm getting travel sickness just by watching her holiday & the new locations every fooking second day so I dunno how Chesney can be bothered with it! I couldn't be arsed with all the packing/unpacking, or even living out of a suitcase if that's what they're doing 🙄
And it's literally all for the gram. Any normal person would stay longer in each place, switch off, and fully enjoy themselves.

She is purely on a tick it off, been there, seen it done it. She doesn’t scratch the surface a place. She wants be known as a traveller not a tourist, but then goes to a Mexican or Indian restaurant rather than a Greek. Yeah local food can get repetitive but she is only there for x number of days not her whole life.

Even when I travelled for 7 months (with a backpack not a suitcase may I add) we stayed in placed more than 2 nights unless it was just a stop over to keep the journey smaller etc. You cant get a real feel for places like this.

It's not like greece is that far so you could spend the next 7 years doing a different place for a week each year if you wanted. But she's so eager to tick it off her list. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I just don’t get it, you’re in Mykonos, and you’re on the balcony drinking beers at midday!? There is a gorgeous pool in the picture which I assume they can use, but no we will sit on the balcony and drink more bloaty beer. She’s a nob!

23B3EBB9-94E8-40E8-9FEB-896AD868639F.jpeg

It's all for instagram and so they can brag to people to say "been there done that" .... what pair of idiots I couldn't be friends with a show off like dirty Dan. She's boring and basic in every way

Does she have to write the captions to all her grid posts on a different website to put them into that font and then copy and paste it over?? What is the actual point

• Haha
This holiday has made me really dislike her. Before I would watch on with morbid fascination but now she’s boring the bleeping tit out of me. Her vacant state and stupid pose in every picture. Her hair is tit, she should go back to the blonde balayage she had before she looked so much better.
She’s dressed today like a 60 year old lady.
everything she writes is so bleeping boring, literally the fact that shes done a reel for every single day of the holiday so far is so sad, she needs to get over herself, I’m going to unfollow because it’s giving me so much rage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.