Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her holiday is doing my head in now. She’s doing multiple stories an hour, documenting every bit and then doing reels too. No need for sleeping pills when Dano is about

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand !!! Why don’t they sit in a terrace in the lovely heat of the night having a couple of drinks or ice creams, see the world go by ??? Instead she is re watching Queen movie?????? Who watches movies on holiday???????

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand !!! Why don’t they sit in a terrace in the lovely heat of the night having a couple of drinks or ice creams, see the world go by ??? Instead she is re watching Queen movie?????? Who watches movies on holiday???????
Came here to say the same thing - the mind boggles! I have only watched TV on holiday twice and it was the F1 which I couldn't bring myself to miss cos I'm a bit obsessed 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️😂 but its only live once and I didn't want to get the results on social media. But sitting re-watching a movie?! I'd 100% be having a wee (but very large) Baileys on my balcony or something 😋

Reactions: 7
Imagine being on holiday and being gutted that you can’t watch love island in your room!? How sad…… I don’t even think about TV when I’m away.

B13F94F0-CB87-4D98-AF3C-B01E2E199CB0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really lives a sad life, I only download movies to watch when traveling & would never dream of whilst being in a beautiful country go home early & watch a film. Imagine spending all that time planning a holiday & then spending the night in your hotel watching a movie 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I will admit when I am on holiday, my guilty pleasure is having local/World news on when I'm getting ready in the morning but that's it 🤣 I'm not paying for a holiday to do something I can do at home!

Reactions: 11
Ok I'm going to admit that I am also in Greece and have also tried and failed to watch Love Island. Don't hate me 😂

The difference is that I was going to watch it on my sun lounger while my husband takes his daily walk. I wouldn't go back to my room to watch TV in the evening, we spend that time going out for nice meals and actually, you know, having conversations with each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think its strange to watch TV or movies on holiday - but to go back to your room with the sole purpose of doing that, yes a bit odd. I think it would be more understandable too if they were the type of people who never got the chance to watch things at home due to busy lives but thats doesn't seem to be the case!

Reactions: 7
Maybe they can't stay out in the bars having a few drinks because she can't control her drinking once she starts. 🤔

Reactions: 1
I will admit when I am on holiday, my guilty pleasure is having local/World news on when I'm getting ready in the morning but that's it 🤣 I'm not paying for a holiday to do something I can do at home!
Haha! The BBC world news theme music whilst getting ready really makes you feel like you’re abroad! It literally never changes. 😂

Reactions: 8
It’s bollocks that she’s suddenly gained more followers. 100% bought! She not exciting enough!
As for her exhausting holiday, it’s been pretty crap to watch. The country looks beautiful but I don’t find what she does inspiring. The aff links are becoming desperate and she literally has nothing to give.
I can imagine her to be someone who doesn’t have a sense of humour at all. Poor Ches. That’s all I can say.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.