Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time poster 👋

I live near trinkety tits and regularly see her walking the dog. I’d say she’s probably bigger in real life than she is in her photos.

I honestly can’t get over how ridiculous this Greece trip is. All of the moving around and travelling means they can’t be seeing much. I assume that is why we are getting 50 photos of beer cans every day. Does she really think that is the content people love to see? She’s in a beautiful country and all we’ve seen is her head wobbling on boomerangs and aff links. Yawn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I live near trinkety tits and regularly see her walking the dog. I’d say she’s probably bigger in real life than she is in her photos.

I honestly can’t get over how ridiculous this Greece trip is. All of the moving around and travelling means they can’t be seeing much. I assume that is why we are getting 50 photos of beer cans every day. Does she really think that is the content people love to see? She’s in a beautiful country and all we’ve seen is her head wobbling on boomerangs and aff links. Yawn.
Trinkety tits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Is she neon orange too? Do you ever see lap dog Chesney panting behind her?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

You must pap them in the wild if you ever get chance! We will love you forever 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Omg welcome! Do you ever see Chesney with her?

Reactions: 4
I reckon she’s bigger than her previous biggest now. As if you’d want to wear a massive billowing shirt at the beach when it’s probably about 30 degrees.
I do actually ... but its because I'm literally whiter than snow and frightened of the sun :ROFLMAO: . Her cover ups seem very different compared to how she used to dress i.e. quite skimpy bikinis. She obviously took a lot of confidence from being slim.

Reactions: 1
I FKIN hate that phrase she uses "Get in ma belly" aghhhhhhhhhhh hate it so much 🙈gives us yorkshire folks a bad name. Bloomin chav

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So when round the pool she has actual headphones on listening to audio books...? Wow. She literally must not talk to Chesney at all!
I went to Greece a couple of weeks ago, took 4 (real) books, and only ended up reading 1!! I spent the whole time chatting and laughing with my husband or just listening to the nature's, birds and waves around me. Couldn't think of a worse way to spend my time to be honest. At least with a real book you can put it down and still be present for the people you're with. She's very strange isn't she

What the hell has happened to her tan on her chest and around her necklace???
Think it's wet from the pool or maybe a chesney threw his pint over her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she says get in my belly it really gives me the ick, I just think about all the dry pasta and beer in her belly 🤮

Anyone see beingbrittany posted that she won’t be linking anything til she’s home- definitely throwing shade at Danielle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she says get in my belly it really gives me the ick, I just think about all the dry pasta and beer in her belly 🤮

Anyone see beingbrittany posted that she won’t be linking anything til she’s home- definitely throwing shade at Danielle 🙄
I don’t think beingbrittany is in any position to throw shade, nor is she clever enough to put a post together to this effect. She never links anything until she gets home because she thinks she is a celebrity who’ll get papped! In reality she’s a dick. As is Danielle. 2 of my fave hate follow accounts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think beingbrittany is in any position to throw shade, nor is she clever enough to put a post together to this effect. She never links anything until she gets home because she thinks she is a celebrity who’ll get papped! In reality she’s a dick. As is Danielle. 2 of my fave hate follow accounts 😂
Dan, Brittany and Charl are my favourite hate follow accounts and they'll all be on holiday at the same time now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lovely photo of her beach day.. her posing on the beach with Chloes bag and an ice cream... oh wait, its a can of beer...! Shock 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️
How can she sleep at night linking her swimsuit when you can't even see it on her...??

Starting to think they are miserable together and the only way to enjoy each others company is to drink all the time.. I know couples like this IRL
I’ll give her this one, a mythos radler is amazing 😂

I actually think that Brittany probably reads this thread as well as her own and many others, saw that we were saying that Dan was linking everything, and posted that to make herself look good 😀

Reactions: 3
Has she actually ate any Greek food other than the gyros the first night since she has been on holiday?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.