Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining about having to get up early and travel 3 hours on a bus on the holiday that she booked and organised herself.. I thought you were an expert in planning holidays?
Yeah, they book the flight then the hotel and all the trips separately. She doesn't really mention it much though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah she’s had a curry tonight. Sure that’s another one to tick off. All that beautiful medetarian cuisine and she goes for a curry! Such a head.

And her holiday is exhausting me just watching. Anything but a holiday if you ask me.

Reactions: 9
I arrived in Greece yesterday and it is actually boiling here at the moment. She must have been very uncomfortable in that black maxi dress!

We got the early flight like she did and honestly if we'd booked to go on a six hour hike at 6am the very day after I think I would have cried. I told my husband about her and he was like WTF!

Reactions: 8
Watching her holiday makes me want to sleep...she somehow manages to make it look both boring and exhausting at the same time which is some feat!

Reactions: 11
It’s so hot there to be wearing so much fabric, it’s about 30 degrees everyday. There’s no way she’s comfortable.

Reactions: 2
I kinda feel bad for her, shes clearly not happy with the weigh shes gained and is covering up as much as possible. No usual skimpy bikini shots like.prior years. Danni love, screw what others think your on your hols, rock what ever body you currently have and figure it out when your back home what ever you chose to do

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No wonder she's overweight and bloated, all she's doing is drinking beer... 🤮
She might as well have stayed in Yorkshire 🤣

Reactions: 5
I kinda feel bad for her, shes clearly not happy with the weigh shes gained and is covering up as much as possible. No usual skimpy bikini shots like.prior years. Danni love, screw what others think your on your hols, rock what ever body you currently have and figure it out when your back home what ever you chose to do
The witch in me just smirks because she used to flog skinny coffee and parade around like a prize peacock. We used to get a million selfies when she was thin, she never stopped showing off, always buying something designer or new (not much has changed now ha) she was such a rude hole to people who left an innocent comment, so I'm a bit HA HA HA not so smug now are you love 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The witch in me just smirks because she used to flog skinny coffee and parade around like a prize peacock. We used to get a million selfies when she was thin, she never stopped showing off, always buying something designer or new (not much has changed now ha) she was such a rude hole to people who left an innocent comment, so I'm a bit HA HA HA not so smug now are you love 🤣🤣🤣
Same. She’s not likeable and she’s never been honest once about her real diet. That paired with affiliate linked everything she’s ever looked at just to get money out of people stops me feeling sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Posted yesterday “flat shoes for the foreseeable” and literally wearing heels the following evening 🙄 just constantly chatting absolute shite

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.