Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Right, I'm sure her followers have gone up by a few hundred in a day or so?! Instead of Jo Malone she's treating herself to followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Fmf17

VIP Member
Thankyou very much, my first win yay! Thanks @Ohheyyyyy for starting a new thread🙂

Quick recap - Yorkshire's finest is still WFH in her new build shoebox, house with velux windows, cramped living space, thousands of trinkety bits, panelled walls and shit expensive furnishings.

Her favourite day is still Sunday but for her followers, every day is Groundhog Day... coffee, stories, moan about work/weather/not getting steps in, aff-ad a gazillion smock dresses/tents, designer handbags and high-end makeup products that everybody nobody is asking about; boomerang herself on a walk, post a ridiculous low calorie lunch which is fooling nobody cos the girl ain't getting any leaner; back home to dehydrate whatever is on the menu for tea, followed by a bath and "reading her audio book".

Next week she is off to Greece with Chesney where every second of her itinerary is already planned out and you just know she'll been going to all the usual Influencers spots for photos cos the girl hasn't had an original thought in her head since 2009 and God-dammit she's going to get the sweet photos of white washed buildings with blue spires even if she does has to queue for 7 hours in the unforgiving Greek sun while poor ginger Chesney slowly turns into a blistering beetroot and gets heat-stroke.

I think that's about covered it.
Magnificent

• Heart
I wonder if she ever gets any replies to her boring, morning vlogs?

“gud mornin guyz, I’m gettin ma nails done next week, so excited fer it’

😴

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Considering how much make up she buys it really annoys me that she never puts any make up on those hideous eyebrows

Screenshot_20220609-214241_Instagram.jpg

littleladyk

It’s bollocks that she’s suddenly gained more followers. 100% bought! She not exciting enough!
As for her exhausting holiday, it’s been pretty crap to watch. The country looks beautiful but I don’t find what she does inspiring. The aff links are becoming desperate and she literally has nothing to give.
I can imagine her to be someone who doesn’t have a sense of humour at all. Poor Ches. That’s all I can say.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Im so surprised by their choice of doing hikes on hot holidays. She doesnt seem like a keen hiker at home so very odd choice of activity especially in such warm weather.
I suppose atleast she’s done something. Probs spend the rest of the holiday doing boomerangs.

• Haha

Welshy2022

They must have spent an absolute fortune on this "holiday"... all those flights, all the hotels for 18 nights, all the ferries and trains, every meal and drink paid for in €€, all the trinkety bits.

I would LOVE to know the total cost. Not forgetting her whole new wardrobe and accessories for it. Gotta be about £5k

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
I've never known anyone as bad as her for that...half of her content is complaining about the weekdays and banging on about how much she loves her weekends! She's wasting her life wishing away the days. Sad really.
She needs a hobby that doesn't involve shopping or alcohol.
My aunt is child free by choice but she has a full week of activities to make her life "full" like gardening at her allotment, horse riding, art etc. We can all find days or weeks boring at times but fitting in hobbies after work can be done as long as the desire is there

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Absolutely crying that she introduced the baby and went straight in with clothing links. Such a sad, sad, bitch! 😂😂😂
Desperate Dan needs to make cash some how, being at the birth of her niece was never going to stop her. You have to laugh though as we all know there is no way she would ever wear half of the clothes now

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Tbh I have set days mainly cos I cba to wash it on work days but I'll wash it any day if I can be arsed lol 😆
I have set days around my gym days but try not to use the fact as content for Instagram like Desperate Dan, also noticed how it turned into a chance to aff link the new shite she has been sent as a freebie

ChubClubThug

VIP Member

Attachments