Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jorgiamordue93

Just caught up on her stories and howling that they have chosen Mexico because they like…. Mexican food. 😂😂😂 the closest she gets to Mexican food is an old El Paso fajita kit with a tin of kidney beans chucked on top. Fucking Eeeeejittt!! 😂😂😂

Actually laughing at this. When I went to Los Angeles, I knew that food trucks were dotted all over for tacos and wraps etc and was sooo excited as I love fajitas and tacos etc... I got a one of every kind (They were just mini) OMG they were horrific. The Taco shell pitta thing has a foul taste it is literally NOT like wholemeal or anything like the wraps we have. I cannot explain the taste. I was DEVOD she will HATE IT hahahaa

Reactions: 3

Rothsey

VIP Member
I haven’t been on this thread for ages, do I need to go back a thread for the Marbella story???

• Haha

mcfeez

VIP Member
Another disgusting looking meal... no greek salads or anything that actually looks nice...? 🙈
It is authentic greek food though.

I'm a bit surprised by some of the comments on here. I personally also think eating local is always best but I know TONS of people who go on holiday and eat just the things they always do ?

Anotherct

VIP Member
She must be skint buying those fake sunnies, she’s the first to brag when she’s bought a new designer pair for every holiday 🤪

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Rushing out as they're only there for a day but still manages to do an aff link and post shit boomerangs 🙄

• Haha

Hipbones

Seeing as she reads here and I believe in putting good karma out into the world:

Dan you might want to delete and repost your June snippets, with the second photo edited.