Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I can’t imagine spending over £7k on a holiday when they spent most of the time travelling & didn’t really seem to spend any quality time in any one place. Now looking at Barbados, she best start aff linking everything to pay for it. How soon do you think it will be before she aff/ads her extremely expensive coffee machine now she can do her full as dish water coffee stories again?

Reactions: 3

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
That's really weird because they dropped to below 100k on the lead up to her wanky aff link holiday, the they shot back up to over 101k, then dropped back down to 100k where they have been for ages 🤔
I think Instagram delete bot accounts plus she has probably lost a load of followers due to her being greedy & dull then she bought more followers which Instagram have deleted again

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

She shared her calories for yesterday but not for the weekend when she was drinking and scoffing nuggets and burgers🤣. Maybe weekend calories don't count, and if that's the case then I'm here for it🤣
Ahmed! Totally here for that 👏 🤣🤣

I think she's getting back on it as she has bought planners and talking more about getting her steps in.

Saffron08

She was foaming at the fact he was so drunk he didn't get back and a reasonable hour. I think she took her nephew out alone because he was too hungover.

girl1980

Chatty Member
Has she ever made anything with more than 5 ingredients?
The base of most of my meals are 5 ingredients.

• Haha

elloelloello

VIP Member
I don’t think beingbrittany is in any position to throw shade, nor is she clever enough to put a post together to this effect. She never links anything until she gets home because she thinks she is a celebrity who’ll get papped! In reality she’s a dick. As is Danielle. 2 of my fave hate follow accounts 😂
I actually think that Brittany probably reads this thread as well as her own and many others, saw that we were saying that Dan was linking everything, and posted that to make herself look good 😀

CoffeeFiend

In case anyone wondered, she has put sixty seven stories containing drinks up during this holiday. SIXTY SEVEN. yes I just counted :ROFLMAO:

She is beyond boring, I actually think I’d have preferred a daily blinky story rather than endless boomerangs of beer bottles
Don't worry. We'll get a blinky story when she's back home and complaining about being tired and having to start back at work again.

But also 67. Bloody hell. No wonder her engagement is shit.