Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what outfit she will wear for her sisters baby shower, another shapeless tent perhaps as no way will she wear a tight fitting outfit like the corset over a tshirt like the infamous baby shower outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“The overpriced designer bag I bought is out of stock…. So let me affiliate link a load of other ones that I don’t even own so you twats can still earn me money”

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I've not followed Danielle for long, but she's a strange one, isn't she? 🧐 Supposed to be calorie counting/doing SW yet doesn't look like she's losing any weight. Her face looks strange with her dead eyes, and it barely moves - is that due to Botox and/or fillers? She seems to lead a very average life, nothing wrong with that, but to film your morning coffee and do those bloody boring stories dead behind the eyes in such a monotone voice like she's reading off a cue card is ridiculous - who could firstly sit through those and find them enjoyable? I've just eat a nice jacket potato, but didn't need to Story it or do 5 stories saying what I had, how I cooked it had put an #aff link for the potato brand (something she would do) - am I missing out? 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's Swipe-up Sunday again.

I wonder if she's going to do her usual Sunday jobs today, or go for a long Sunday walk or have a Sunday roast as today is her favourite Sunday of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really annoys me that she calls it dark fruits. Just say cider. I think she thinks it sounds classier. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Strongbow dark fruits is the most chav skanky thing you can drink 🤣 I've been in some rough tit holes in my life and it's always where you'll find it on tap, it's vile 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One week til Dan's holidays - bet she needs a new airport outfit😏 and also her traditional bottle of Jo Malone perfume that she buys at the airport as her "treat"...as if 3 weeks Greek Island hopping isn't enough of a treat.

Reactions: 8
I can't even watch her stories anymore. Same dead eyed, monotonous shite, day after day....:sleep:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.