Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she can’t still take Dora to the groomers in Barnsley?! Wakefield is next door to Barnsley not like she’s hours away 🤔 i just don’t understand 🙈
Exactly, she’s happy to travel to get her nails done & go for food but can’t get the poor dog groomed properly. I thought when a dog went to a groomers they done more than just cut their fur. She clearly has been reading on here to give an explanation of why she cut the dogs fur

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she can’t still take Dora to the groomers in Barnsley?! Wakefield is next door to Barnsley not like she’s hours away 🤔 i just don’t understand 🙈
Yes I looked it up and it’s like half an hour away?! You can get groomers that come to your home too, she’s just being stingy.
Also why is Ben’s dad cutting the grass? Surely they should be doing his?!

Reactions: 1
Yes I looked it up and it’s like half an hour away?! You can get groomers that come to your home too, she’s just being stingy.
Also why is Ben’s dad cutting the grass? Surely they should be doing his?!
Surely she can cut the grass whilst wearing her new gardening crocs?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are her legs broken? Why is Ben's dad cutting their grass? What a lazy sod. It's like the tiniest patch of grass for Pete's sake, you could cut it with a pair of Scissors. And why can't she just drive dozza to the groomers, its not like she has to go every week. Surely there is somewhere she can go shopping and waste more money on crap she doesn't need while she waits for her. Come on Dan!!!

Reactions: 7
Yeah groomers is not just about a cut, it’s a wash, cut nails, cut hygiene areas, ears etc! The amount of money she spends on herself and she can’t spend £30 every 6 weeks on her dog. Tight witch!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Poor Doz. Dani acknowledges that she liked her old groomer and was comfortable with her but instead of making the journey so she can continue to be comfortable with being groomed she just looms on her with her mad orange face and a pair of scissors.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'd drive to the end of the earth for my dog to make him comfortable and happy.

Also her nail length and shape look awful. Make her fingers look so stumpy!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it a kitchen glow up if all you did was film your new build house's kitchen in the process of being built?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times is she gonna say she CaNt BeLiEvE tHe HoUsE uSeD tO bE a PiLe Of MuD. Does she think all other houses were beamed down from space?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“It’s the room we spend the most time in” yeah because you spend so long setting up your tripod to film your daily coffee stories and hours sucking the moisture out of your meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£525 for that bag. Five hundred and twenty bleeping five pounds on a bag!!! Clearly all these aff links pay well

Imagine spending that much money on a bag, just for an Instagram post or two. What a sad little life, Danielle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.