Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she spend money on a separate pair of crocs to wear in her postage stamp garden with the fake grass? She steps out her kitchen door on to a patio. Dull, pretentious head 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Purely because it's a brand name. If they were generic rubber shoes and Crocs didn't exist. She wouldn't be wearing them.

Reactions: 7
Purely because it's a brand name. If they were generic rubber shoes and Crocs didn't exist. She wouldn't be wearing them.
I'm sure she's got a pair of old sliders knocking around like most of us. She's an absolute twit, just looks more ridiculous with every post

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she pays for them tit eyebrows but refuses to pay for her gorgeous dog to be properly groomed. Proper bleep move that.

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe she pays for them tit eyebrows but refuses to pay for her gorgeous dog to be properly groomed. Proper bleep move that.
She pays so much on shite for herself & the house I don’t understand why she doesn’t get the poor dog groomed properly

Reactions: 4
The poor dogs not even allowed to run and play in the garden she has her leashed to the bench to stop her barking. She's a right head. Also the socks, crocs and sleeping bag coat get up today makes her look like a hobo.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Do we think she’s on medication or something which is causing the weight gain?

Reactions: 2
Do we think she’s on medication or something which is causing the weight gain?
I think she’s just deceptive about what she’s eating so she can keep a following. She looks to have a lot of bloating on her hands and feet too which suggests a high sodium diet.

Reactions: 7
As if anyone would take makeup tips off her, they would look like they have been tango’d.
I would love to see her in any of those dresses she has aff linked, for one they would be to long for her as she’s short. Desperate Dan strikes again for extra pennies

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Usually when someone tries to flog make up they at least do a bloody tutorial showing you how they use it etc. the laziness kills me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Down to 100k fake followers. Let's see how many she'll have once she's paid for more.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she can’t still take Dora to the groomers in Barnsley?! Wakefield is next door to Barnsley not like she’s hours away 🤔 i just don’t understand 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.