Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand how they even came across her profile to then invite her on a free bloody trip. She’s never posted anything remotely Disney. Surely if they were looking for “influencers” they’d be searching Disney type hashtags to find the best accounts to fit to the brand? The mind boggles as to how they think she’s a good fit 🤯

Reactions: 9
I just don’t understand how they even came across her profile to then invite her on a free bloody trip. She’s never posted anything remotely Disney. Surely if they were looking for “influencers” they’d be searching Disney type hashtags to find the best accounts to fit to the brand? The mind boggles as to how they think she’s a good fit 🤯
I bet she sent some begging letters

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker but Felt I had to post.

This freebie trip is a piss take- I know someone who wrote to Disneyland Paris for a make a wish trip for her grandkids and daughter who was dying as a final break away and they ignored it. Yet they can send ppl like Dani on a free trip. It boils my piss. Rant over!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I have just discovered there is an affiliated programme for Disneyland Paris, she has never said she got a free trip there just that she was invited & she will make money if anyone books via her link.
On her stories it has the official instagram paid partnership thing - I’m fairly sure it has to be an actual paid partnership - like both parties have to agree to it being advertised as such.

Reactions: 3
On her stories it has the official instagram paid partnership thing - I’m fairly sure it has to be an actual paid partnership - like both parties have to agree to it being advertised as such.
I seriously just can’t get my head around it, yes she has over 100k followers but has no engagement anymore so why her

Reactions: 7
Yeah the company that is tagged as paid partner has to approve the tag and they also have a limit on how many people they can approve as a paid partner with them so wouldn’t approve it if she wasn’t actually a paid partner

As someone else said too, she’s posting the same content as other Influencers who are there, which is because they will have all been given set rides/hotels/parts of the park to promote whilst there

So I think we can safely assume it was a gifted trip rather than just her being on the aff programme

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I seriously just can’t get my head around it, yes she has over 100k followers but has no engagement anymore so why her
Honestly I feel the same!! She’s either got management or has messaged them herself directly because there’s no way they’ve reached out to her to offer her it.

Reactions: 3
Honestly I feel the same!! She’s either got management or has messaged them herself directly because there’s no way they’ve reached out to her to offer her it.
Deffo begging letters, a lot of them do it then act surprised when they're "invited" 🙄

Dirty Dani could make anything look dry, tit and boring. I dunno why they bothered 😄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.