Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally gone all the way to Paris and the first thing she does is go for some pints

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pints of beer in Paris 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😭😭🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Well we all know she doesn't drink wine. Remember when she filled her shelves up with wine in the kitchen/dining room/under the velux windows/whatever the hell space it is - and said she doesn't drink it but did it to make the place look nice?

🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If she complains again about not being away for ages because of ‘the Rona’ or ‘bozza’, yet she’s been invited to a trip to Paris purely for having a few followers on an account where she uploads tents… I’m throwing my phone out the window 😂

side note- if she’s been invited by Disney, she should say ‘invite’ on her stories whilst she’s there right? Hope she’s too hungover to cope with it, not sure if Paris will have her hangover cure Nando’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I highly doubt it’s a invite it’s probably a email that is sent around to anyone on their mailing list saying celebrate 30 years with us and she’s turned it around to say she’s invited she needs to show us the email etc of them actually paying for her expenses over etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I highly doubt it’s a invite it’s probably a email that is sent around to anyone on their mailing list saying celebrate 30 years with us and she’s turned it around to say she’s invited she needs to show us the email etc of them actually paying for her expenses over etc
An Irish “flogger” just got the exact same invite to celebrate 30 years which she has just returned from. She also had her two children with her, Its a hotel on Disney property she will be staying, park admission, essentially all paid for as it is a pr trip which means She should be declaring Pr/Ad. Why she is going in mind boggling

Reactions: 3
Brooklyn Brewery and Thai food. In Paris. I’d rather people go to places like that and be a proper cheesy tourist and eat a bleeping baguette under the Eiffel Tower than just literally act as if they’re having a night out down the High Street.

Reactions: 13
The Brooklyn brewery and Thai food whilst in PARIS has proper offended me.

Reactions: 7
The Brooklyn brewery and Thai food whilst in PARIS has proper offended me.
Me too, I did a weekend last month, didn't plaster it all over insta. Tried loads of little local eateries, recommendations off the waiter and embraced everything about being in Paris. She's a twit 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She thinks this one leg back pose is flattering for her but it just looks like she’s dragging her foot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
An Irish “flogger” just got the exact same invite to celebrate 30 years which she has just returned from. She also had her two children with her, Its a hotel on Disney property she will be staying, park admission, essentially all paid for as it is a pr trip which means She should be declaring Pr/Ad. Why she is going in mind boggling
We should all report her for not putting ad lol 😂

Brooklyn Brewery and Thai food. In Paris. I’d rather people go to places like that and be a proper cheesy tourist and eat a bleeping baguette under the Eiffel Tower than just literally act as if they’re having a night out down the High Street.
I think that’s what baffles me, Dirty Dan goes on and on about how much she loves travelling, how bozza and Rona RUINED all her travel plans, how she always gets asked how she books her AMAZING holidays and she finally gets to go on holiday again, gets to Paris and drinks pints and eats Thai food. Hun you could do that in your hometown??

Reactions: 7
So Danielle who normally would mark her posts as ad/pr etc is failing to declare anything of this trip?

Doesn’t look like she’s staying in Disney from her reel, I really don’t believe she has been ‘invited’ to go, I think she is just trying to stay relevant so others think she is worthy of more free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.