Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone good at picking out fillers and stuff? I feel like I’m always blind to it like I am to photoshopping. Has she had cheek fillers?
It looks like a lot of botox and a lip flip to me. When she's doing her riveting talky stories her face literally doesn't move 😄

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think that the coffee stories are now to the side so we can't see the reflection of the tripod :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Umm these are the shoes she was wearing when she had to rest her ‘poorly feet’. And you do need to build up to wearing them for long periods of time. She will say anything to make money 🤮
B08D4546-24B4-44B9-B6A1-85C45EEBD4DF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Defo bullshitting about the DM’s. I have the boots and sandals and they are an hole to break in. 😭😭😭
She has the soft leather ones and I didn’t have to break mine in either. The sandals however are another story and I wore them to London like a fool and had to go buy a pair of socks to wear them with a look like a geography teacher with my socks and sandals and midi dress 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She MUST be bullshitting about the Birkenstocks too- I spent ages wearing mine in last summer wearing blister plasters! Then wore them basically every day for work in the summer. Got them out again last weekend, wore them into London and they hurt all over again 😬😬😬

Reactions: 3
Mine are the legit the comfiest sandals I own 🥲 I wore them for a day out last year and did 22,000 steps and my feet hurt less than they usually do in any”comfy” shoes haha
She MUST be bullshitting about the Birkenstocks too- I spent ages wearing mine in last summer wearing blister plasters! Then wore them basically every day for work in the summer. Got them out again last weekend, wore them into London and they hurt all over again 😬😬😬

Reactions: 2
Anyone else feel a sense of relief when her monologue about the food shop cut off midway through and the next story was an image?

Blessed silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She should be able to handle all that walking no problem, I thought she went on lengthy dog walks with "dozza" every single day 🤔

Must be the same as her calorie counting....

Reactions: 3
She should be able to handle all that walking no problem, I thought she went on lengthy dog walks with "dozza" every single day 🤔

Must be the same as her calorie counting....
Well seeing as she had such comfy shoes that everyone must buy via her aff link as well?! 👀

Reactions: 1
Would rather cut off my own hands than click on any of her links so does anyone know which website she’s currently linking? Doesn’t look like her usual ASOS

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Would rather cut off my own hands than click on any of her links so does anyone know which website she’s currently linking? Doesn’t look like her usual ASOS
Screenshot them & then use Google search. Any particular item you liked? I liked a dress so am about to do a search on it

The shoes at the start & dress I liked are Mango. She will never buy any of these items herself & is just being Desperate Dan again trying to earn a few extra pennies

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.