Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally ran here !! Disney what! Since when has she loved Disney, been to Disney even mentioned Disney and a paid trip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s me saving hard to take my two KIDS to Disney land in a couple of years but she rocks up cos she advertises coffee and tents for a living. Knocks me sick

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Bet the likes of Curvyluce & __Beingbrittany will be fuming they never got free trips when they went

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell her Disney content is basically how you write about your holiday in primary school, first we did this, then we did this, we did this ride, then we did this ride, now this ride. Is this the content Disney is paying for? I’m no more influenced than I was before, worth it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell her Disney content is basically how you write about your holiday in primary school, first we did this, then we did this, we did this ride, then we did this ride, now this ride. Is this the content Disney is paying for? I’m no more influenced than I was before, worth it 👍
Are you surprised? That’s what her whole life is like 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t think Dan has the orange brain cell

Reactions: 2
Are you surprised? That’s what her whole life is like 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t think Dan has the orange brain cell
I still can't picture her offering mortgage advice. I couldn't trust her to get me the best deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was waiting for ‘and it was all a dream’ or ‘the end’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm less influenced than before- I now never ever want to Disney! I can't give them my custom knowing a free-loading, boring bastard like that got a freebie🤣

Reactions: 13
I'm less influenced than before- I now never ever want to Disney! I can't give them my custom knowing a free-loading, boring bastard like that got a freebie🤣
I’ve been to one of the parks in Florida & didn’t think it was that great, much preferred Universal & would go there again. I do like Disney but thought it was more for young children of which I don’t have any. However if someone offered me a free trip to Paris I can’t say I would say no 🤣🤣

She is literally dead behind the eyes. She never injects any enthusiasm in to anything and she’s managed to make Disneyland look boring. Honestly, if I’d been invited on a free trip to Disney I’d be basically be doing cartwheels!

Reactions: 5
Is anyone good at picking out fillers and stuff? I feel like I’m always blind to it like I am to photoshopping. Has she had cheek fillers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.