Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do I spy TWO globes on the same side, one on the bottom and the other on the top shelf? His and hers.
You do. One is for their big trips (1 week+) and the little one is for their small trips like when they spontaneously book a weekend holiday 3 months in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm the TV on the wall made to display a Picasso painting to help them look edgy and cool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll be the hole/alcove bit they made for the TV to sit inside which will need redone when they want a bigger telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m the radiator that’s squeezed behind the massive couch, I get it back by fading it’s colour 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m the massive ugly coach, because I don’t fit in anywhere and I am a fat tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m howling at this thread today….. good shout on the tagging of items. 😂😂😂
Dan should put herself in the picture for a game of “Where’s Wally”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m the plant pot in the lounge…no not Danielle…the black ugly trough that belongs in the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.