Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a 45 year old who works in Debenhams.
Or the weird art teacher at school who breezes around in oversize shirts and trousers, whilst wafting a paintbrush and muttering about “over saturation of colour”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s giving me Tess of the d’Urbervilles. She looks like she’s off to a milk a cow.
All of the outfits are too small for her she needs to accept she's not a size 12 or do something about it
Those black trousers are screaming they're so tight on her. If you look at the oatmeal pair, the fabric is meant to drape loosely. Hers are so tight she nearly has a camel toe and her hips fill every inch

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When you’ve borrowed yer Ma’s business clothes to do work experience in year 10.

02BB2A77-251C-466E-AFF3-3A72D872ABC9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Size 12 my arse, she’s near enough back to her starting weight & she claimed to be a size 18 then
Love it when influencers lies come back to bite them on the arse. They all do this - either overinflate their start weight, claim they're smaller than they are at target, or both. Liars, the lot of em.

Reactions: 9
Size 12 my arse, she’s near enough back to her starting weight & she claimed to be a size 18 then
This is why she choose oversize stuff though. To kid herself into thinking shes a 12. Those Milk Maid dresses would swamp a “real” size 12, they would side down twice. But Dan thinks shes a 12 when really, shes a 16 at least! I’d like to see her in a size 12 pair of jeans please…actually any jeans. Those dresses are the same style over and over, just a different colour for summer or winter. Hideous

Reactions: 8
This is why she choose oversize stuff though. To kid herself into thinking shes a 12. Those Milk Maid dresses would swamp a “real” size 12, they would side down twice. But Dan thinks shes a 12 when really, shes a 16 at least! I’d like to see her in a size 12 pair of jeans please…actually any jeans. Those dresses are the same style over and over, just a different colour for summer or winter. Hideous
Even the tents with elastic are really tight under the arms and chest. They're supposed to have a little bit of material left over, but they're stretched to death

There is absolutely nothing around with her figure she just needs to learn how to dress it better, the clothes she wears drown her & make her look bigger than she is

Reactions: 9
If you'd told me all these clothes she's showcased today were from Jacamo I wouldn't have questioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus, Mary and the wee baby donkey...what the actual duck is that haul all about??? Does she think any of this looks good??

And you know those Gucci tassled mules? Well she should take them to the river where she walks Dora, tie them to a brick, chuck them in the river then go home via the local church, attend confession and vow never ever to wear such monstrosities ever again. She can chuck the stupid bleeping Prada doctors bag in while she's at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.