Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see here she just needs more flattering clothes! This nips in her waist and looks 100000x better than the big baggy sack shirts and trapeze dresses she wears all the time šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

She is quite short so I imagine sheā€™s not as big a size as someone taller would be, I will say she looks emaciated in that Daily Mail article where she lost weight and just needs to embrace her new shape!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I literally cannot get over this one! Everything, and I mean everything is wrong with it
Do you think she is doing it to have us on? I canā€™t think of one single occasion you would wear this? All the lines are wrong and it just doesnā€™t go. Iā€™m genuinely shocked. šŸ˜± by rights this should be reported on insta for ā€œoffensive contentā€.

812EA1D9-5684-4113-B386-DCD6CAA47FC0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s been hiding a lot under those baggy clothes which is probably why she insists on them. Thereā€™s no way sheā€™s eating the way she posts online.

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, sheā€™s got a bit of expression in her talky stories today. Trinkety bits must have had a bit of a dust.

• Haha
I find it a bit awkward how she was always a slimming world account now has put on quite a good bit of weight and completely strays from that content. Also you canā€™t keep wearing dresses that are patterned tents and calling yourself a fashion blogger, just give it up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she had a demotion? How desperate for cash does she have to be to have to flog a plain black t shirt for a bit of money.

• Haha
I find it a bit awkward how she was always a slimming world account now has put on quite a good bit of weight and completely strays from that content. Also you canā€™t keep wearing dresses that are patterned tents and calling yourself a fashion blogger, just give it up
The most awkward part is claiming to still calorie count and putting meals up with a screenshot of My Fitness Pal. It can't be true as she hasn't lost weight in ages, not that this is a bad thing, but it's just disingenuous to claim something that isn't the case.

Reactions: 4
If you'd told me all these clothes she's showcased today were from Jacamo I wouldn't have questioned it
This is the funniest thing I think Iā€™ve ever read on this website šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ sat here absolutely crying laughing to myself then laughing even more every time I think about it. Imagining Freddie flintoff in dans pink striped shirt has sent me over the edge

• Haha
I think ever since she started working from home sheā€™s obviously been helping herself to more food and even if sheā€™s calorie counting sheā€™s not actually accounting what she is eating and she eats a lot of bland high carb foods , she walks the dog but thatā€™s it fitness , there is obviously a lot going on behind the scenes or the dramatic weight loss gave her under active thyroid hence the weight is going up instead of down

Reactions: 4
There is literally nothing wrong with her body shape now. Why is she making herself look x10 times bigger šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 5
I think ever since she started working from home sheā€™s obviously been helping herself to more food and even if sheā€™s calorie counting sheā€™s not actually accounting what she is eating and she eats a lot of bland high carb foods , she walks the dog but thatā€™s it fitness , there is obviously a lot going on behind the scenes or the dramatic weight loss gave her under active thyroid hence the weight is going up instead of down
I think itā€™s this and when you work from home you are significantly less active. I went from doing an easy 10-12k steps a day to just getting to 3k so you naturally need less. Itā€™s a bitter pill to swallow šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­ I

Reactions: 8
I literally cannot get over this one! Everything, and I mean everything is wrong with it
Do you think she is doing it to have us on? I canā€™t think of one single occasion you would wear this? All the lines are wrong and it just doesnā€™t go. Iā€™m genuinely shocked. šŸ˜± by rights this should be reported on insta for ā€œoffensive contentā€.

View attachment 1183411
When you wet yourself at school and they dress you in lost property

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I genuinely don't see how she is a 12, she looks like an 18 at least. I think she could be eating very roughly what we see her eat plus some secret snacks and its all the drinking that has made her pile the weight on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.