Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno why she always takes photos of the outside of the restaurant she’s going to. Maybe if it’s like a really beautiful unique place, but Wagamama 😑 she’d have looked a right bleeping berk snapping a pic of her local Wags

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we please take a moment to appreciate Yorkshire's most stylish woman...fashion inspo extrodinaire, showing us what (not) to wear😜
Call me a witch but she's got to be back at her start weight. Her legs look so heavy and thick. She goes on all these long dog walks and eats tiny calorie counted meals though? 🤔

Why is she trying to dress like a child she looks ridiculous 🤣

Reactions: 12
So she’s expecting us to believe she’s had less than 1200 calories today and done a load of walking? Hmm

Reactions: 5
So she’s expecting us to believe she’s had less than 1200 calories today and done a load of walking? Hmm
They probably drink a few thousand calories in booze on the weekend too. So will undo anything she does in the week. Why doesn't she just be honest. It's very clear she's not a WL account anymore

Reactions: 6
I agree, this is online of her starting weight
I think she's obviously restricted so incredibly much that she's now out the other side and her body is in starvation mode trying to make back all the calories she restricted for so long. You see it a lot with people going long-term on WW/Slimming World...

She should just admit she's no longer dieting though rather than counting calories - just go and enjoy your life! It is too short to count calories!!!

Reactions: 6
There's no such thing as starvation mode. (In the sense that most people use/understand this term.) I think she's just stuffing her face. 😂

Reactions: 7
I think she's obviously restricted so incredibly much that she's now out the other side and her body is in starvation mode trying to make back all the calories she restricted for so long. You see it a lot with people going long-term on WW/Slimming World...

She should just admit she's no longer dieting though rather than counting calories - just go and enjoy your life! It is too short to count calories!!!
'Starvation mode' isn't really a thing. Slimming world doesn't teach sustainable long term weightloss - most people on insta who used to be a SW blog, so many of them have regained most of the weight.

Looking at her body before, she must have been eating absolutely nothing considering she didn't exercise.

Reactions: 7
I agree, this is online of her starting weight
Looking at her face I'd say she deffo gets work done too. Her eyebrows have shot up about 5 inches 🤣 she's such a ridiculous person. Her vanity won't let her be honest. I think she used to starve herself. From what I can remember she wasn't a gym bunny but she did used to go

Reactions: 4
Slimming world is so toxic and luckily a lot of people have seen the light now, only seems to be a few that are still clinging on. Eating as many potatoes as you want but seeing avocados, cooked fruit and non fat yogurts as a ‘syn’ is just dead fucked up. Dani is just a liar, she’s never stopped posting the same tit small meals while she’s been stacking it on. You can see the bloat even on her hands and fingers. It proper made me LOL when all these SW influencers would post ‘THREE STONE GONE FOREVER’ 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.