Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's story will probably start off with Happy Friday, we've made it to the weekend then a boring chat about her planzzz for the weekend and of course the weather 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Meal planning
Tidying house
Buying some trinkety bits for the bedroom
Maybe get a roller out to pink up the bedroom if feeling particularly DIYish.
And a partridge in a pear tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You guys called it. A weather report, talk of her AnNuAl LeAvE, a coffee, boring home decoration shite, rinse and repeat

• Haha
Honestly all this DIY/changing the house, I think it would be easier if she actually built the bloody house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she call her bedroom "the master bedroom" 🤣🤣 does anyone do this surely she would say "our bedroom" 😂😂

• Haha
Why does she call her bedroom "the master bedroom" 🤣🤣 does anyone do this surely she would say "our bedroom" 😂😂
Because she's using IG stories to present: Life of Dan: Home interior extraordinaire

It's not a bedroom, it's a master bedroom. It's not clutter, it's trinkety bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Running out of content now. I skip past her stories and wonder why I still follow. I don’t buy anything from her aff links. Only engage if it something particularly interesting. Often consider unfollowing. I used to follow in the SW days but unfollowed when she stopped weighing in. Refollowed during lockdown as I was astounded by the transformation during those few months.

Reactions: 4
So all the cut out dresses she linked from Asos the other week for her holidays she never bought & has bought more oversized clothes to hide her weight gain

Reactions: 2
Also looking at her last full length photo, she looks like she’s lost weight, maybe the dry food is working.

Did you notice on her bedroom video, her doctors bag was by the side of the bed (who does that), so I'm guessing she sleeps on the right side and poor Chesney has to squeeze past the end of the bed without knocking the TV off the wall, Step over the dog bed on the floor and squeeze into bed the other side... I'm surprised at how small and awkwardly shaped their bedroom is too.

Reactions: 1
Dan if you're reading here - please for the love of God, stop with the word beauty! It makes no sense!😮💨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ches is off on a stag do so she’s in on her own! Place your bets now.

I’m going for a bath boomerang featuring Olaplex, her chodes clutching a plate of dehydrated food, dead behind the eyes boomerang with vacant smile and her hair plastered in dye, photo of tv in the dark with a tiny caption, and bonus points for some aff links of tit she doesn’t own.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.