Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder if she finds Mother’s Day hard because she lost her mum, and that’s why she was hibernating. It’d be nice to see a bit more of that human side and would be more relatable than blinkety blink coffee weather reports trinkety bits

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Personally I’m so pleased she helped us to relive the time she overslept by one hour yesterday. I’d almost forgotten about it as if it barely mattered. How callous I was.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lumie alarm clock can't be that great if it can't even automatically adjust the time. Maybe she'll chuck it out and buy a more expensive one with daylight saving capabilities 🤣

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t she have it across the room too or was that something else? Can’t see the wake up light being very soothing when you’ve already walked across the room

Doesn’t she have it across the room too or was that something else? Can’t see the wake up light being very soothing when you’ve already walked across the room
She puts her mobile across the room and sets the alarm so she has to physically get out of bed to switch it off. The lumie helps with gradually lightening the room so she is awakened naturally. Who knows if she uses them in tandem or switches it up when she's feeling particularly adventurous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She puts her mobile across the room and sets the alarm so she has to physically get out of bed to switch it off. The lumie helps with gradually lightening the room so she is awakened naturally. Who knows if she uses them in tandem or switches it up when she's feeling particularly adventurous 🤣
I have to be honest, I have an old style lumi light which is across the room, my phone is with it and in the mornings when the lumi alarm is going off, plus my phone alarm, plus alexa it's a bleeping riot!! I just shout at alexa to shut up while jumping out of bed to press the lumi to stop, unplug my phone at the same time and silence that... have a pee and get back into bed and sleep more 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to be honest, I have an old style lumi light which is across the room, my phone is with it and in the mornings when the lumi alarm is going off, plus my phone alarm, plus alexa it's a bleeping riot!! I just shout at alexa to shut up while jumping out of bed to press the lumi to stop, unplug my phone at the same time and silence that... have a pee and get back into bed and sleep more 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 See yourself out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dan is that you?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you then make a CoFfEe?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow. Yes I do actually, I walk the dog and then make a coffee and go back to bed before getting ready for work. It's called the luxury of not having kids.

But i don't post to my stories with a carefully selected song on a playing, no.

• Haha
Has she just started bathing in coffee to save time on her busy work days. Nothing like a bath in brown water. 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.