Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slimming world is so toxic and luckily a lot of people have seen the light now, only seems to be a few that are still clinging on. Eating as many potatoes as you want but seeing avocados, cooked fruit and non fat yogurts as a ‘syn’ is just dead fucked up. Dani is just a liar, she’s never stopped posting the same tit small meals while she’s been stacking it on. You can see the bloat even on her hands and fingers. It proper made me LOL when all these SW influencers would post ‘THREE STONE GONE FOREVER’ 😂
The consultants can't even stick to it and most of them who keep the weight off secretly calorie count 😄 people like Dani were only in it for the money. No wonder she doesn't buy designer items anymore, all the mugs buying her skinny coffee paid for that shite!

Reactions: 9
The consultants can't even stick to it and most of them who keep the weight off secretly calorie count 😄 people like Dani were only in it for the money. No wonder she doesn't buy designer items anymore, all the mugs buying her skinny coffee paid for that shite!
I went to 2 different slimming worlds about 6 years ago and both my consultants were overweight 🤯

Reactions: 5
Of course she's going to Santorini and Mykonos😏🙈. Daft bint hasn't had an original idea in her head since 1994.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went to 2 different slimming worlds about 6 years ago and both my consultants were overweight 🤯
It doesn't surprise me I found that too. They're the same all over the country. They grill you over why you've 'only' lost 0.5lbs, while a lot of them are a good 5 stone overweight. Absolutely ludicrous 🤣 then you've got the ultra preachy ones like Fopperbollox who just have an out and out eating disorder to stay slim. They can all fook right off

Reactions: 10
Call me a witch but she's got to be back at her start weight. Her legs look so heavy and thick. She goes on all these long dog walks and eats tiny calorie counted meals though? 🤔

Why is she trying to dress like a child she looks ridiculous 🤣
I have to agree, I think she's near her starting weight now. Nothing unusual in that, I did SW, lost 2.5 stone, gained it all back plus another one. I just wish she was honest about it. Posting tiny portions and counting the calories, but she must be stuffing her face in reality.
Call me a witch as well, but I can't wait to see her holiday photos😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to agree, I think she's near her starting weight now. Nothing unusual in that, I did SW, lost 2.5 stone, gained it all back plus another one. I just wish she was honest about it. Posting tiny portions and counting the calories, but she must be stuffing her face in reality.
Call me a witch as well, but I can't wait to see her holiday photos😬
She didn’t really show many shots of herself on her last holiday more the drinks & food they had so I think she’s not comfortable with how she now looks although she still has not got a bad figure if she dressed it better.

I agree she must not be earning much from her followers as years ago she would have been buying a new LV or Gucci bag & her latest purchase although expensive at £200 is a fraction of the price she once paid.
Speaking of designer items she’s not worn her beloved Gucci belt in a long time has she 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no! She’s off again! More changes and decooorrrrrrr!
So funny how we all literally said that room was like a smokers lounge 😂
And that cushion looks like a fanny. Probably the only fanny action that, that bed ever sees!

0C8B5466-B22B-4B09-BE08-65F0F360CA71.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many times can a bleep say CoLOUuurrr in story?

For someone so obsessed with how her house looks, you'd think she'd know how to make a bed properly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
60AFB8BE-03AD-4703-823E-3DB37E384152.jpeg

Most of us were overjoyed at a fluke week of sunshine in Winter/Spring.

She is already wishing our Summer away and literally the definition of a Wendy Wet Weather. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Not to quote chandler but shut up shut up shut up!!! It’s bleeping March, just enjoy the sunny weather when we have it and move on when it isn’t, so boring!! Dani downer strikes again!!
8846A425-78E2-4C4A-873B-5C7728F3C82B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can summer be over before spring has even properly begun?! She’s painful

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.