Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dirty Dan talks like she’s trying to get her word count up on an essay. So many unnecessary words that serve no purpose for the point she is trying to convey
Carrots and parsnips are essential on a roast yet the last 2 roasts she's cooked hasn't had any parsnips 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dirty Dan talks like she’s trying to get her word count up on an essay. So many unnecessary words that serve no purpose for the point she is trying to convey
Used the word roast 3 bleeping times. As if anyone’s looking at that photo wondering if it’s a bowl of cereal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so glad she's told us that she only plans her lunch for the first 3 days.

Also....what the hell is Pizza Pasta?
Screenshot_20220320-191725_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1

View attachment 1138747
Sunday dinner? Surely she means SUNDAY ROAST. On a Sunday you have a Sunday roast because it’s Sunday and that’s the best day to have a roast especially if you like to have a roast because roasts are good.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1138747
Its like super, SUPER exotic. Not sure if you're ready for this, but... its... hold onto your tits...now are you sure you can handle this?... Its pasta, with some kind of tomatoey herby sauce, with probably some meat, and likely some cheese. Woo, I need a sit down! *blinks*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
trying to get all the good words in to talk then up in the hopes of a discount next time

Reactions: 1
‘It was still an excellent roast and I will definitely be back’ Jesus, her writing is as monotone as her speaking! She’s one boring witch 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think she's in any position to criticise someone else's cooking after we've seen her nuclear chicken and sawdust pasta 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Best desert" like her food then?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She hasn’t even edited that caption 😂 guess she’s too busy blinking at a wall and mumbling Sunday roast to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She hasn’t even edited that caption 😂 guess she’s too busy blinking at a wall and mumbling Sunday roast to herself.
The cynic in me says she’s done it on purpose to boost her engagement when people comment to say it’s wrong (it’s not worked!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.